Every published telephone number in America on four little CD-ROMs, and you still don’t think there’s an information revolution going on? Select Phone allows you to search by name, address, phone number, or zip code: All that tonnage, and I bet you’re going to use it to find out where your old flames are living. Since ProPhone has literally just downloaded the contents of the country’s phone books onto disc, there are plenty of glitches and omissions. My phone number isn’t in there, for instance, but since this is a telemarketer’s dream, maybe that’s not such a bad thing. B
Posted June 17 1994 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Kate Hudson gets patriotic, belts out the national anthem on Instagram
- 'Dukes of Hazzard' costar: TV Land wrong
- Keke Palmer: 'Scream Queens' will be just 'as brutal' as 'American Horror Story'
- Empire State Building jams out to Grateful Dead with synchronized July 4 light show
- Dave Grohl's game of throne in D.C.
- Kit Harington: Buzz about his long hair
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Rumer & Khloé, Usher, Cara Delevingne & More!