On The Remixes, an EP of remixed material from their hit debut, It’s About Time, SWV abandon arresting harmonies for a tougher street sound. The results are mixed: ”Anything” (from the Above the Rim soundtrack) is thick and gritty, and ”I’m So Into You” scratches a funky itch, but ”Right Here” samples so much of Michael Jackson’s ”Human Nature” you’d think the CD player skipped over to Thriller. New Jackson Swing, anyone? B-
The Remixes On The Remixes, an EP of remixed material from their hit debut, It's About Time, SWV abandon arresting harmonies for a ...The RemixesR&B, Pop On The Remixes, an EP of remixed material from their hit debut, It's About Time, SWV abandon arresting harmonies for a ...1994-07-08
Genre: R&B, Pop; Lead Performer: SWV; Producer (group): RCA; Status: In Season
Posted July 8 1994 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Catwoman comes out as bisexual in new issue of comic book
- 'Grey's Anatomy': What's next for Amelia and Owen?
- Bill Cosby faces new sexual assault claim
- Bill Cosby: Career is 'far from finished'
- 'Glee' finale: Count Jonathan Groff in
- Vikings: Katheryn Winnick on Lagertha's season 3 plans
- 'Batman: Arkham Knight' comic: Preview 4 pages
- 'Empire': New EW cast portraits and behind-the-scenes photos
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Sizing up the season 20 cast
- 'Parks' 2017: What we embrace/dread in world of tomorrow
- Oscars 2015: EW exclusive rehearsal photos
- Oscars 2015 backstage: EW all-access photo pass
- Taylor, Rita & Orlando, Amanda and More!