On The Remixes, an EP of remixed material from their hit debut, It’s About Time, SWV abandon arresting harmonies for a tougher street sound. The results are mixed: ”Anything” (from the Above the Rim soundtrack) is thick and gritty, and ”I’m So Into You” scratches a funky itch, but ”Right Here” samples so much of Michael Jackson’s ”Human Nature” you’d think the CD player skipped over to Thriller. New Jackson Swing, anyone? B-
The Remixes On The Remixes, an EP of remixed material from their hit debut, It's About Time, SWV abandon arresting harmonies for a ...The RemixesR&B, Pop On The Remixes, an EP of remixed material from their hit debut, It's About Time, SWV abandon arresting harmonies for a ...1994-07-08
Genre: R&B, Pop; Lead Performer: SWV; Producer (group): RCA
Posted July 8 1994 — 12:00 AM EDT
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: There's trouble at sea in 'Fear the Walking Dead' teaser
- Can the 'Legends of Tomorrow' ever truly defeat Vandal Savage?
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Ryan Reynolds on how he was forced into 'X-Men Origins: Wolverine'
- Casting Net: Taraji P. Henson to star in Hidden Figures
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Ellen Pompeo on Meredith-centric midseason return
- Nasim Pedrad to play teenage boy in Fox pilot 'Chad: An American Boy'
- A house divided in 'House of Cards' season 4 trailer
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996
- 'Beautiful Girls': Where Are They Now?
- 15 Musicians Who Banned Candidates From Using Their Songs
- See '90s Stars at the 1996 'Broken Arrow' Premiere
- 35 Tom Hiddleston Photos For His 35th Birthday