On The Remixes, an EP of remixed material from their hit debut, It’s About Time, SWV abandon arresting harmonies for a tougher street sound. The results are mixed: ”Anything” (from the Above the Rim soundtrack) is thick and gritty, and ”I’m So Into You” scratches a funky itch, but ”Right Here” samples so much of Michael Jackson’s ”Human Nature” you’d think the CD player skipped over to Thriller. New Jackson Swing, anyone? B-
The Remixes On The Remixes, an EP of remixed material from their hit debut, It's About Time, SWV abandon arresting harmonies for a ...The RemixesR&B, Pop On The Remixes, an EP of remixed material from their hit debut, It's About Time, SWV abandon arresting harmonies for a ...1994-07-08
Genre: R&B, Pop; Lead Performer: SWV; Producer (group): RCA
Posted January 17 2015 — 10:36 AM EST
- Scott Weiland on his new album Blaster and the power of David Bowie
- 'Wolf Creek' filmmaker to direct James Gunn-scripted 'The Belco Experiment'
- Bloodline renewed by Netflix
- 'Room 237' team launches Kickstarter campaign for mysterious new project
- Nathan Fillion shares his love letter to 'Walking Dead'
- Kevin Hooks to direct Nelson Mandela mini-series for BET Networks
- Trevor Noah addresses Twitter backlash
- Woe-woe-woe: 23 signature sad songs of the past 20 years
- Jailbird watching: 13 memorable movie prisoners
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- Alicia, Nicki & Bey, Brooke Shields, Helen & Katie and More!