On The Remixes, an EP of remixed material from their hit debut, It’s About Time, SWV abandon arresting harmonies for a tougher street sound. The results are mixed: ”Anything” (from the Above the Rim soundtrack) is thick and gritty, and ”I’m So Into You” scratches a funky itch, but ”Right Here” samples so much of Michael Jackson’s ”Human Nature” you’d think the CD player skipped over to Thriller. New Jackson Swing, anyone? B-
The Remixes On The Remixes, an EP of remixed material from their hit debut, It's About Time, SWV abandon arresting harmonies for a ...The RemixesR&B, Pop On The Remixes, an EP of remixed material from their hit debut, It's About Time, SWV abandon arresting harmonies for a ...1994-07-08
Genre: R&B, Pop; Lead Performer: SWV; Producer (group): RCA
Posted July 8 1994 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Pure Genius': Augustus Prew teases show's upcoming love triangle
- Donald Trump's Hollywood Walk of Fame star destroyed
- Patton Oswalt on his wife's death: 'Grief is an attack on life'
- The Shins share music video for new song, 'Dead Alive'
- Emily Barr previews new YA novel, 'The One Memory of Flora Banks'
- Niall Horan plays Would You Rather? on 'Ellen'
- WATCH: A bachelor party turns bloody in horror film 'SiREN' — exclusive
- Hillary Clinton Through The Years
- 'Hamilton' Stars Go Old-School for Vintage Portraits
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers
- This Is What the 2001 CMAs Looked Like