On The Remixes, an EP of remixed material from their hit debut, It’s About Time, SWV abandon arresting harmonies for a tougher street sound. The results are mixed: ”Anything” (from the Above the Rim soundtrack) is thick and gritty, and ”I’m So Into You” scratches a funky itch, but ”Right Here” samples so much of Michael Jackson’s ”Human Nature” you’d think the CD player skipped over to Thriller. New Jackson Swing, anyone? B-
The Remixes On The Remixes, an EP of remixed material from their hit debut, It's About Time, SWV abandon arresting harmonies for a ...The RemixesR&B, Pop On The Remixes, an EP of remixed material from their hit debut, It's About Time, SWV abandon arresting harmonies for a ...1994-07-08
Genre: R&B, Pop; Lead Performer: SWV; Producer (group): RCA
Posted January 17 2015 — 10:36 AM EST
- Jonathan Crombie, seen as Gilbert Blythe in 'Anne of Green Gables' films, dies at 48
- Johnny Kemp, 'Just Got Paid' singer, dies
- Star Wars Celebration: Jakku, BB-8 and other key takeaways about 'The Force Awakens'
- Two generations of heroes meet in new 'Star Wars Rebels' trailer
- Zayn Malik thanks One Direction at event
- Pixar's 'Inside Out' peek: Joy has a special job for Sadness on first day at a new school
- ACM Awards' host Luke Bryan on big stage spotlight: 'It's fun to have a touch of anxiety'
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Prince Harry, Christina Aguilera, Diane Kruger & More!