Krista Tesreau says people told her she was ”a little crazy” to step into the high heels of whirling dervish Tina on ABC’s One Life to Live because the role had already been popularized by Andrea Evans and Karen Witter. But Tesreau had gained soap fame as Guiding Light’s sassy Mindy (1983-88), whom many saw as a Tina twin, and after just three weeks of taping, she’s already feeling comfortable in the new part. The St. Louis-born actress, 30, who appeared on CBS’ Silk Stalkings in between soap jobs, did have trouble tracking Tina’s sexual high jinks. ”It’s like she’s been with everyone on the show,” she says. ”I got the [”One Life”] bible to try to figure out all her relationships, and it’s so confusing. I finally made it easy on myself. I just went up to people and said, ‘On a scale of 1 to 10, do I like you or not?”’
Posted July 22 1994 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Ranking every song on Pearl Jam's 'Ten'
- Barbra Streisand and Jimmy Fallon yell at Siri
- Young Thug name checks Harambe, Kanye West in first project as Jeffery
- Kerry Washington sees the horror in group texts
- Barbra Streisand duets with 'Donald Trump' on 'The Tonight Show'
- What to Watch This Weekend: Find out who did what on 'The Night Of'
- Tim Kaine rocks the harmonica on 'The Late Show'