Krista Tesreau says people told her she was ”a little crazy” to step into the high heels of whirling dervish Tina on ABC’s One Life to Live because the role had already been popularized by Andrea Evans and Karen Witter. But Tesreau had gained soap fame as Guiding Light’s sassy Mindy (1983-88), whom many saw as a Tina twin, and after just three weeks of taping, she’s already feeling comfortable in the new part. The St. Louis-born actress, 30, who appeared on CBS’ Silk Stalkings in between soap jobs, did have trouble tracking Tina’s sexual high jinks. ”It’s like she’s been with everyone on the show,” she says. ”I got the [”One Life”] bible to try to figure out all her relationships, and it’s so confusing. I finally made it easy on myself. I just went up to people and said, ‘On a scale of 1 to 10, do I like you or not?”’
Posted July 22 1994 — 12:00 AM EDT
- New 'American Horror Story' season 6 teasers will make your skin crawl
- DNC: Chelsea Clinton references 'A Wrinkle in Time,' 'Police Academy'
- Hillary Clinton quotes 'Hamilton,' slams Trump in rousing DNC speech
- Twitter reacts to Morgan Freeman-narrated Hillary Clinton doc
- 'The Voice': Bette Midler serving as mentor for Team Blake
- Shonda Rhimes on Hillary Clinton DNC film: 'I didn't have to add a plot twist!'
- Katy Perry performs 'Rise,' 'Roar' at DNC for Hillary Clinton