How’s this for a sure-fire come-on: Saint Bernard puppies. Can you resist them? More important, can your kids? Beethoven’s 2nd, a tidy, amiable sequel to the smash canine comedy of 1992, offers little to object to, even if it nearly veers into Pink Flamingos territory during its thrilling chase climax. Then again, your kids have never seen Pink Flamingos, have they? Plus, as the villainess trying to steal the valuable purebreds from the put-upon Newton family, Debi Mazar makes an astonishingly apt live-action Cruella De Vil. B-
Beethoven's 2ndHow's this for a sure-fire come-on: Saint Bernard puppies. Can you resist them? More important, can your kids? Beethoven's 2nd, a tidy,...Beethoven's 2ndKids and Family, ComedyLen BlumPGHow's this for a sure-fire come-on: Saint Bernard puppies. Can you resist them? More important, can your kids? Beethoven's 2nd, a tidy,...1994-08-05Danny MastersonChris PennDanny Masterson, Chris Penn
Genre: Kids and Family, Comedy; Starring: Charles Grodin, Bonnie Hunt, Debi Mazar, Danny Masterson, Chris Penn; Director: Rod Daniel; Author: Len Blum; MPAA Rating: PG
Posted August 5 1994 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Will metal detectors keep our movie theaters safe?
- Matthew Fox is a post-apocalyptic DJ in 'Extinction' trailer – exclusive
- 'Hollywood Teen Medium' is an actual new TV show
- Gregg Sulkin brings all the boys to his yard on 'Lip Sync Battle'
- Protestors chant Kendrick Lamar’s ‘Alright’ in support of #BlackLivesMatter
- Ask the Critic: Overlooked 2015 gems and the movies I wish I could review again
- Trevor Noah says his The Daily Show will focus less on Fox News
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Tyra Banks, The Madden Bros., Taylor Schilling & More!