How’s this for a sure-fire come-on: Saint Bernard puppies. Can you resist them? More important, can your kids? Beethoven’s 2nd, a tidy, amiable sequel to the smash canine comedy of 1992, offers little to object to, even if it nearly veers into Pink Flamingos territory during its thrilling chase climax. Then again, your kids have never seen Pink Flamingos, have they? Plus, as the villainess trying to steal the valuable purebreds from the put-upon Newton family, Debi Mazar makes an astonishingly apt live-action Cruella De Vil. B-
Beethoven's 2ndHow's this for a sure-fire come-on: Saint Bernard puppies. Can you resist them? More important, can your kids? Beethoven's 2nd, a tidy,...Beethoven's 2ndKids and Family, ComedyLen BlumPGHow's this for a sure-fire come-on: Saint Bernard puppies. Can you resist them? More important, can your kids? Beethoven's 2nd, a tidy,...1994-08-05Danny MastersonChris PennDanny Masterson, Chris Penn
Genre: Kids and Family, Comedy; Starring: Charles Grodin, Bonnie Hunt, Debi Mazar, Danny Masterson, Chris Penn; Director: Rod Daniel; Author: Len Blum; MPAA Rating: PG
Posted January 17 2015 — 11:46 AM EST
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson hosts 'SNL': Talk about it here
- Hugh Jackman teases final go-round as 'Wolverine' on Instagram
- J.K. Rowling's 'Casual Vacancy' miniseries gets a trailer
- Sacha Baron Cohen as Freddie Mercury
- Justin Moore on touring with Miranda Lambert, new music, and getting to play Madison Square Garden
- What we're reading now: Hammer Head by Nina MacLaughlin
- Trevor Noah eyed as 'Daily Show' host?
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- The Clooneys, Kate Mara, Sienna Miller & More!