How’s this for a sure-fire come-on: Saint Bernard puppies. Can you resist them? More important, can your kids? Beethoven’s 2nd, a tidy, amiable sequel to the smash canine comedy of 1992, offers little to object to, even if it nearly veers into Pink Flamingos territory during its thrilling chase climax. Then again, your kids have never seen Pink Flamingos, have they? Plus, as the villainess trying to steal the valuable purebreds from the put-upon Newton family, Debi Mazar makes an astonishingly apt live-action Cruella De Vil. B-
Beethoven's 2ndHow's this for a sure-fire come-on: Saint Bernard puppies. Can you resist them? More important, can your kids? Beethoven's 2nd, a tidy,...Beethoven's 2ndKids and Family, ComedyLen BlumPGHow's this for a sure-fire come-on: Saint Bernard puppies. Can you resist them? More important, can your kids? Beethoven's 2nd, a tidy,...1994-08-05Danny MastersonChris PennDanny Masterson, Chris Penn
Genre: Kids and Family, Comedy; Starring: Charles Grodin, Bonnie Hunt, Debi Mazar, Danny Masterson, Chris Penn; Director: Rod Daniel; Author: Len Blum; MPAA Rating: PG
Posted August 5 1994 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Kanye West sends Taylor Swift flowers after the 2015 VMAs
- Aretha Franklin blocks Telluride screening of 'Amazing Grace'
- Hear Charlie Puth cover Drake's 'Hotline Bling' with Kehlani
- Check out the thrilling 'Arrow' season 4 trailer
- Mr. Bean's 25th anniversary marked outside Buckingham Palace
- Joan Rivers remembered by daughter Melissa in touching tribute
- 'Big Brother': James explains why he trashed the house during the veto competition
- Force Friday: See Hasbro's 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' toys
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- Johnny Depp, Gabrielle Union, Karlie Kloss & More!