How’s this for a sure-fire come-on: Saint Bernard puppies. Can you resist them? More important, can your kids? Beethoven’s 2nd, a tidy, amiable sequel to the smash canine comedy of 1992, offers little to object to, even if it nearly veers into Pink Flamingos territory during its thrilling chase climax. Then again, your kids have never seen Pink Flamingos, have they? Plus, as the villainess trying to steal the valuable purebreds from the put-upon Newton family, Debi Mazar makes an astonishingly apt live-action Cruella De Vil. B-
Beethoven's 2ndHow's this for a sure-fire come-on: Saint Bernard puppies. Can you resist them? More important, can your kids? Beethoven's 2nd, a tidy,...Beethoven's 2ndKids and Family, ComedyLen BlumPGHow's this for a sure-fire come-on: Saint Bernard puppies. Can you resist them? More important, can your kids? Beethoven's 2nd, a tidy,...1994-08-05Danny MastersonChris PennDanny Masterson, Chris Penn
Genre: Kids and Family, Comedy; Starring: Charles Grodin, Bonnie Hunt, Debi Mazar, Danny Masterson, Chris Penn; Director: Rod Daniel; Author: Len Blum; MPAA Rating: PG
Posted August 5 1994 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Casting Net: Taraji P. Henson to star in Hidden Figures
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Ellen Pompeo on Meredith-centric midseason return
- Nasim Pedrad to play teenage boy in Fox pilot 'Chad: An American Boy'
- A house divided in 'House of Cards' season 4 trailer
- 'Gilmore Girls' revival casts former 'Bunheads' star Sutton Foster
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' boss teases new Murder Night and more
- Kanye West reveals final track list for album now named 'The Life of Pablo'
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996
- 'Beautiful Girls': Where Are They Now?
- 15 Musicians Who Banned Candidates From Using Their Songs
- See '90s Stars at the 1996 'Broken Arrow' Premiere
- 35 Tom Hiddleston Photos For His 35th Birthday