How’s this for a sure-fire come-on: Saint Bernard puppies. Can you resist them? More important, can your kids? Beethoven’s 2nd, a tidy, amiable sequel to the smash canine comedy of 1992, offers little to object to, even if it nearly veers into Pink Flamingos territory during its thrilling chase climax. Then again, your kids have never seen Pink Flamingos, have they? Plus, as the villainess trying to steal the valuable purebreds from the put-upon Newton family, Debi Mazar makes an astonishingly apt live-action Cruella De Vil. B-
Beethoven's 2ndHow's this for a sure-fire come-on: Saint Bernard puppies. Can you resist them? More important, can your kids? Beethoven's 2nd, a tidy,...Beethoven's 2ndKids and Family, ComedyLen BlumPGHow's this for a sure-fire come-on: Saint Bernard puppies. Can you resist them? More important, can your kids? Beethoven's 2nd, a tidy,...1994-08-05Danny MastersonChris PennDanny Masterson, Chris Penn
Genre: Kids and Family, Comedy; Starring: Charles Grodin, Bonnie Hunt, Debi Mazar, Danny Masterson, Chris Penn; Director: Rod Daniel; Author: Len Blum; MPAA Rating: PG
Posted August 5 1994 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Once Upon a Time' First Look: The Dark Swan rises!
- Pitbull teases wild Vegas residency, new album
- 'Magic Mike XXL' reviews: What are the critics saying?
- Quentin Tarantino meets 'The Ten Commandments' in new comic: EW exclusive First Look
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse': See concept art of the villain's tomb
- Conan saw a midnight screening of 'Magic Mike XXL' with the women on his staff
- 'Legends of Tomorrow' First Look: See exclusive concept art of the team of heroes (and villains) in battle
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- 26 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- Miranda Kerr, Ewan & Chiwetel, Karlie Kloss & More!