How happy are the cast and crew of Beverly Hills, 90210 now that their set is a Shannen-Free zone? Very. ”I’ll miss her, the show will miss her; I will not miss Shannen, and the show won’t miss Shannen,” said Hills costar Jennie Garth diplomatically. ”[We were] a family, and now we’re a different family.” And apparently Garth is not alone in her sentiments. ”I don’t think it was any secret that the cast was fed up,” says executive producer Charles Rosin, adding, ”I wish [Doherty] the best in anything she does.” Pause. ”Just do it somewhere else.”
Posted August 5 1994 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Kelly Rutherford: Judge blocks kids' return
- Colin Donnell joins 'Chicago Med' cast
- Fans of 'The Goonies' are ringing in the 30th anniversary of the film in a big way
- Action Bronson removed from main stage of NXNE in wake of petition
- Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch: By the numbers
- Lifetime's 'The Secret Life of Marilyn Monroe' is hardly revealing
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 best festivals
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 biggest albums
- TV Season Finale Awards: YOUR 2015 winners are...
- Chris Pratt makes a splash: EW Summer Must List photos
- Bill Paxton reminisces about 15 key roles
- Cruel Intentions Reunion, Kim Kardashian, Soleil & Demi and More!