How happy are the cast and crew of Beverly Hills, 90210 now that their set is a Shannen-Free zone? Very. ”I’ll miss her, the show will miss her; I will not miss Shannen, and the show won’t miss Shannen,” said Hills costar Jennie Garth diplomatically. ”[We were] a family, and now we’re a different family.” And apparently Garth is not alone in her sentiments. ”I don’t think it was any secret that the cast was fed up,” says executive producer Charles Rosin, adding, ”I wish [Doherty] the best in anything she does.” Pause. ”Just do it somewhere else.”
Posted August 5 1994 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Janet Jackson shares powerful new single, 'Unbreakable'
- ESPN extends Curt Schilling's suspension through MLB season
- Benicio Del Toro hints again at 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' involvement
- 'Key & Peele' prove Neil deGrasse Tyson can use his brain to get out of anything
- 'Arrow' first look: Check out Diggle's new super suit
- 'House of Cards' actor joins 'Luke Cage' as Cottonmouth
- Anne Hathaway says she's already losing roles to younger actresses
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- Heidi & Howie, Chris Evans, Kelly Rowland and More!