How happy are the cast and crew of Beverly Hills, 90210 now that their set is a Shannen-Free zone? Very. ”I’ll miss her, the show will miss her; I will not miss Shannen, and the show won’t miss Shannen,” said Hills costar Jennie Garth diplomatically. ”[We were] a family, and now we’re a different family.” And apparently Garth is not alone in her sentiments. ”I don’t think it was any secret that the cast was fed up,” says executive producer Charles Rosin, adding, ”I wish [Doherty] the best in anything she does.” Pause. ”Just do it somewhere else.”
Posted January 17 2015 — 11:46 AM EST
- Jamie Foxx's National Anthem at Mayweather-Pacquaio fight: You be the judge
- 'Orphan Black' creators break down the latest twist: 'It's an interesting revelation for us'
- 'SNL': How'd Scarlett Johansson and Wiz Khalifa do?
- 'Scandal' panel: 5 best moments, season finale teases
- 'Walking Dead' actor in subway rant clip
- Celebrities who share a birthday with the new Royal Baby
- Ruth Rendell, mysteries writer, dies at 85
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Kerry Washington, Plus Gwen Stefani, the Spelling-McDermott Family & More!