How happy are the cast and crew of Beverly Hills, 90210 now that their set is a Shannen-Free zone? Very. ”I’ll miss her, the show will miss her; I will not miss Shannen, and the show won’t miss Shannen,” said Hills costar Jennie Garth diplomatically. ”[We were] a family, and now we’re a different family.” And apparently Garth is not alone in her sentiments. ”I don’t think it was any secret that the cast was fed up,” says executive producer Charles Rosin, adding, ”I wish [Doherty] the best in anything she does.” Pause. ”Just do it somewhere else.”
Posted August 5 1994 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Nicholas Brendon returning to 'The Dr. Phil Show'
- 'Straight Outta Compton' star O'Shea Jackson on the film's Oscar potential
- Ricki Lake and social influencers launch #TreatmentForAll in honor of World AIDS Day
- See Jill Scott's moving acceptance speech at the Soul Train Awards
- The brothers-in-law are back in the latest 'Ride Along 2' trailer
- Christopher McQuarrie to return for 'Mission: Impossible 6'
- 'Seinfeld' cast sends well-wishes to terminally ill fan