Forget Monday night at Morton’s. The best place to spot Hollywood’s hotshots is on the ice. Specifically, the San Fernando Valley’s Iceoplex, where Keanu Reeves, Mike Myers, Denis Leary, producer Jerry Bruckheimer, and Columbia VP Barry Josephson, among many others, have been convening for weekly hockey games. ”It’s a great workout and a fun night out,” says Josephson. ”It’s also a good place to cut a deal.” Adds producer Andrew Form: ”My project (the upcoming Gatorface) was put together on the bench.” Despite all the moving and shaking, however, there’s one celeb who sees a certain irony in the locale. ”It’s weird,” says Reeves, the team’s goalie. ”[We’re playing] hockey in the desert!”
Posted August 5 1994 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'AGT': Grace VanderWaal continues to shine with 'Light the Sky'
- Ed Sheeran and Snow Patrol make surprise wedding performance
- It's Black Panther vs. Black Widow in deleted scene from 'Civil War'
- 'Grey's Anatomy': Arizona's getting a new love interest!
- Gabby Douglas reveals she had a cyst removed in her mouth
- Demi Lovato goes undercover as a Lyft driver to surprise fans
- 'The Office': Mindy Kaling imagines Michael Scott's take on Ryan Lochte