TV Eye, Iggy Pop’s only live album, originally released in 1978, captures the former Stooge’s raw power. But the quintessentially sloppy performances don’t provide any transcendent moments, just good lines. Picture the Igster twisting his sweaty torso as he ad-libs in the title track: ”You’ve got a TV, I got a TV, we all got TVs, big f—ing deal.” If you don’t already own the vinyl, you’re probably not interested. B-
EyeTV Eye, Iggy Pop's only live album, originally released in 1978, captures the former Stooge's raw power. But the quintessentially... EyeRockTV Eye, Iggy Pop's only live album, originally released in 1978, captures the former Stooge's raw power. But the quintessentially...1994-08-05
Genre: Rock; Lead Performer: Iggy Pop; Producer (group): Virgin; Status: In Season
Posted August 5 1994 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Fall 2015 TV pilots: Updated full list
- Kanye West tweets apologies to Beck and Bruno Mars
- 'Agents of SHIELD' unveils new poster art: Here's 'Aftershocks'
- Elizabeth Hurley gets slap happy in 'Royals' clip: First Look
- Bruce Willis indie-thriller Wake halts production due to lack of funding
- Catwoman comes out as bisexual in new issue of comic book
- 'Grey's Anatomy': What's next for Amelia and Owen?
- 'Empire': New EW cast portraits and behind-the-scenes photos
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Sizing up the season 20 cast
- 'Parks' 2017: What we embrace/dread in world of tomorrow
- Oscars 2015: EW exclusive rehearsal photos
- Oscars 2015 backstage: EW all-access photo pass
- Taylor, Rita & Orlando, Amanda and More!