TV Eye, Iggy Pop’s only live album, originally released in 1978, captures the former Stooge’s raw power. But the quintessentially sloppy performances don’t provide any transcendent moments, just good lines. Picture the Igster twisting his sweaty torso as he ad-libs in the title track: ”You’ve got a TV, I got a TV, we all got TVs, big f—ing deal.” If you don’t already own the vinyl, you’re probably not interested. B-
EyeTV Eye, Iggy Pop's only live album, originally released in 1978, captures the former Stooge's raw power. But the quintessentially... EyeRockTV Eye, Iggy Pop's only live album, originally released in 1978, captures the former Stooge's raw power. But the quintessentially...1994-08-05
Genre: Rock; Lead Performer: Iggy Pop; Producer (group): Virgin
Posted August 5 1994 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Welcome to Sweden' canceled by NBC
- Kung Fu Panda 3 filmmaker explains why Kai is the series' first supernatural villain
- Queen Latifah, Mary J. Blige to star in NBC's The Wiz
- Marvel's Jessica Jones is 'incredibly flawed'
- Want to buy Jesse's 'Breaking Bad' house?
- 'Outlander' exclusive: King Louis XV cast for season 2
- Matthew Broderick joins Broadway's dog play, Sylvia
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- The Hemsworths, Eva Longoria, Tom Cruise & More!