TV Eye, Iggy Pop’s only live album, originally released in 1978, captures the former Stooge’s raw power. But the quintessentially sloppy performances don’t provide any transcendent moments, just good lines. Picture the Igster twisting his sweaty torso as he ad-libs in the title track: ”You’ve got a TV, I got a TV, we all got TVs, big f—ing deal.” If you don’t already own the vinyl, you’re probably not interested. B-
EyeTV Eye, Iggy Pop's only live album, originally released in 1978, captures the former Stooge's raw power. But the quintessentially... EyeRockTV Eye, Iggy Pop's only live album, originally released in 1978, captures the former Stooge's raw power. But the quintessentially...1994-08-05
Genre: Rock; Lead Performer: Iggy Pop; Producer (group): Virgin
Posted August 5 1994 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Jeff Goldblum's back on the set of 'Independence Day 2'
- Amy Schumer takes on Cosby rape allegations
- 'Aloha': Sony defends vs. critics
- Azealia Banks to make feature film debut in RZA's 'Coco'
- Taylor Swift saluted with 8-foot Lego portrait at U.K. resort
- Tina Fey, Amy Poehler action figures
- 'Point Break' remake gets its first trailer
- Bill Paxton reminisces about 15 key roles
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- Ben Affleck, Taylor Swift, the Entourage Guys & More!