TV Eye, Iggy Pop’s only live album, originally released in 1978, captures the former Stooge’s raw power. But the quintessentially sloppy performances don’t provide any transcendent moments, just good lines. Picture the Igster twisting his sweaty torso as he ad-libs in the title track: ”You’ve got a TV, I got a TV, we all got TVs, big f—ing deal.” If you don’t already own the vinyl, you’re probably not interested. B-
EyeTV Eye, Iggy Pop's only live album, originally released in 1978, captures the former Stooge's raw power. But the quintessentially... EyeRockTV Eye, Iggy Pop's only live album, originally released in 1978, captures the former Stooge's raw power. But the quintessentially...1994-08-05
Genre: Rock; Lead Performer: Iggy Pop; Producer (group): Virgin
Posted January 17 2015 — 11:46 AM EST
- Angelina Jolie makes first public appearance since her surgery at the Kids Choice Awards
- Kids Choice Awards 2015 winners are...
- 'SNL react: Your quick take on The Rock and George Ezra?
- Hugh Jackman teases final go-round as 'Wolverine' on Instagram
- J.K. Rowling's 'Casual Vacancy' miniseries gets a trailer
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- The Clooneys, Sienna Miller, Kate & Kate and More!