TV Eye, Iggy Pop’s only live album, originally released in 1978, captures the former Stooge’s raw power. But the quintessentially sloppy performances don’t provide any transcendent moments, just good lines. Picture the Igster twisting his sweaty torso as he ad-libs in the title track: ”You’ve got a TV, I got a TV, we all got TVs, big f—ing deal.” If you don’t already own the vinyl, you’re probably not interested. B-
EyeTV Eye, Iggy Pop's only live album, originally released in 1978, captures the former Stooge's raw power. But the quintessentially... EyeRockTV Eye, Iggy Pop's only live album, originally released in 1978, captures the former Stooge's raw power. But the quintessentially...1994-08-05
Genre: Rock; Lead Performer: Iggy Pop; Producer (group): Virgin
Posted August 5 1994 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Kate Hudson gets patriotic, belts out the national anthem on Instagram
- 'Dukes of Hazzard' costar: TV Land wrong
- Keke Palmer: 'Scream Queens' will be just 'as brutal' as 'American Horror Story'
- Empire State Building jams out to Grateful Dead with synchronized July 4 light show
- Dave Grohl's game of throne in D.C.
- Kit Harington: Buzz about his long hair
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Rumer & Khloé, Usher, Cara Delevingne & More!