Picture yourself watching a sci-fi movie, set in a futuristic arcade, that involves a dizzying car race. ”Wow!” you can imagine saying to yourself, ”How did they do those special effects?” You’ll have the same reaction while enjoying Daytona USA. This one- or two-player racing game is so utterly realistic, yet at the same time so obviously (and lovingly) computer-generated, that playing it is like finding yourself in the middle of something dreamed up by Industrial Light & Magic. A
Posted August 12 1994 — 12:00 AM EDT
- President Obama and Vice head to prison in 'Fixing the System' trailer
- Chris Messina in talks to play Ben Affleck's best friend in 'Live By Night'
- 'Minions' clears $1 billion at the worldwide box office
- Justin Bieber to spend several mornings with you on the 'Today' show
- 'Doubt': 'Good Wife' actor to star opposite Katherine Heigl
- The first trans director of 'Transparent' on his experiences with the show
- Miley Cyrus reveals what a rainbow tastes like during Tumblr Q&A
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Céline Dion, Aaron Paul, Kate & Hayden and More!