Fabio has been called many things: model, actor, superstud, and romance writer. Now you can add hurricane to that list. Well, almost. The gales of Tropical Depression Fabio were all set to hit the coast of Hawaii on the weekend of July 22, when the wind dropped and it was downgraded to a mere tropical storm. The original Fabio, however, wasn’t disappointed by the demotion. ”I don’t want to destroy the world,” he says emphatically. ”I love the world — especially Hawaii. It’s very beautiful and very spiritual.” But according to The Weather Channel’s hurricane specialist, John Hope, ”Fabio” will be back. ”The name will be used again,” says Hope. ”It just wasn’t enough of a storm this time.”
Posted January 17 2015 — 11:46 AM EST
- 'Outlander' boss Ronald Moore talks Geillis reveal, Claire's shocking choice
- 'Orphan Black' creators on series' sexy, surreal return
- Tatiana Maslany on 'Orphan Black' return, and 'totally changing up what people were going to expect'
- Jonathan Crombie, seen as Gilbert Blythe in 'Anne of Green Gables' films, dies at 48
- Johnny Kemp, 'Just Got Paid' singer, dies
- Star Wars Celebration: Jakku, BB-8 and other key takeaways about 'The Force Awakens'
- Two generations of heroes meet in new 'Star Wars Rebels' trailer
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Prince Harry, Christina Aguilera, Diane Kruger & More!