If Leonardo da Vinci were alive to travel the info superhighway, he’d probably be flashing his brights to pass. Leonardo the Inventor, a stunning tribute to the original Renaissance man, focuses on the creator of the flying machine as well as the artist who painted the Mona Lisa. Thanks to first-class narration that places his ideas (such as scuba diving) in their historical context, delicious graphics, and video clips of his inventions in use today, you’ll be happy to overlook the package’s gimmicky 3-D animation and throwaway games. A-
Posted August 12 1994 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Sharon Osbourne takes 'Talk' break
- Chris Pratt offers pre-apology for any offensive remarks he says during press tour
- An intense new trailer for 'Black Mass' has arrived
- John Stamos on Olsens' 'Fuller House' nix
- This was Chris Pratt's craziest day on the set of 'Jurassic World'
- Why Michael Fassbender loves taking risks
- 'Mr. Holmes': Doyle estate sues
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Marion Cotillard, Jason Derulo, Serena Williams and More!