If Leonardo da Vinci were alive to travel the info superhighway, he’d probably be flashing his brights to pass. Leonardo the Inventor, a stunning tribute to the original Renaissance man, focuses on the creator of the flying machine as well as the artist who painted the Mona Lisa. Thanks to first-class narration that places his ideas (such as scuba diving) in their historical context, delicious graphics, and video clips of his inventions in use today, you’ll be happy to overlook the package’s gimmicky 3-D animation and throwaway games. A-
Posted August 12 1994 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Kelly Rowland at Essence Fest previews BET series to find next great girl group
- The Nathan's Hot Dog Eating contest crowned a new champion on July 4
- Michael Douglas' mother dies at 92
- Hello Kitty movie targeted for 2019
- 'Suicide Squad' on-set photo: Harley Quinn birthday cake for Margot Robbie
- Caitlyn Jenner 'proud to be an American'
- Lil Wayne: 'Free Weezy Album' on Tidal
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Garcelle Beauvais, Kylie Jenner, Serena Williams & More!