If Leonardo da Vinci were alive to travel the info superhighway, he’d probably be flashing his brights to pass. Leonardo the Inventor, a stunning tribute to the original Renaissance man, focuses on the creator of the flying machine as well as the artist who painted the Mona Lisa. Thanks to first-class narration that places his ideas (such as scuba diving) in their historical context, delicious graphics, and video clips of his inventions in use today, you’ll be happy to overlook the package’s gimmicky 3-D animation and throwaway games. A-
Posted August 12 1994 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Hasbro says four more 'Transformers' sequels are on the way
- Emilia Clarke and Jason Momoa had a 'Game of Thrones' reunion
- Lenny Kravitz & James Franco rock out in the new 'Guitar Hero Live' commercial
- Lady Gaga's 'AHS: Hotel' role made her feel 'so alive'
- J.K. Rowling debunks 'Harry Potter' fan theories on Twitter
- Nicolas Cage doesn’t regret turning down 'Lord of the Rings' role
- Why Kate Winslet was nervous to meet the real Joanna Hoffman for 'Steve Jobs'