For the upcoming Star Trek: Generations (due this fall) Marina Sirtis was delighted to find out that her character, empath Deanna Troi, gets to pilot the Enterprise. But she wasn’t thrilled with how the scene played during filming. The sequence began with an on-set explosion, followed by Sirtis sitting down to guide the ship. But ”the explosion left embers on the seat,” says Sirtis. ”I sat down and it set my bottom on fire. There I was, hopping up and down, going ‘Ow! Ow! Ow!”’ Fortunately, Sirtis was unharmed, but the accident left some emotional scars. ”On the next take, I went over to the chair, and in what [was supposed to be] a life-or-death situation, I stopped and wiped down the seat,” says Sirtis. ”It gave [the crew] a good laugh.”
Posted January 17 2015 — 11:46 AM EST
- Bruce Jenner confesses Kim Kardashian was the first to know
- Kanye West helped Kim Kardashian accept Bruce Jenner
- Bruce Jenner to Diane Sawyer: 'The female part of me is who I am'
- Casting Net: Nikolaj Coster-Waldau to star in thriller 'Shot Caller'
- Christian Bale knee injury delays production on Fox's 'The Deep Blue Good-by'
- Jared Leto as the Joker: 'Suicide Squad' director tweets a photo