Mortal Danger asks the question: what happens when a suicidal rich kid (Noah Hathaway) meets a has-been country singer (Paul Coufos)? You won’t believe it for a minute. Hanging around the kid’s house (his absentee parents are, of course, away again), they have redundant arguments about who is the bigger quitter, until the singer reveals his own suicidal past, hands the kid a cross, and goes off to give music another try. When last seen, the kid is stopping at a church, then joining his dad for that motorcycle ride they never had time for. So who needs family counseling? C-
Mortal DangerMortal Danger asks the question: what happens when a suicidal rich kid (Noah Hathaway) meets a has-been country singer (Paul Coufos)?...Mortal DangerMystery and ThrillerPG-13Mortal Danger asks the question: what happens when a suicidal rich kid (Noah Hathaway) meets a has-been country singer (Paul Coufos)?...1994-08-12
Genre: Mystery and Thriller; Starring: Ami Dolenz, Noah Hathaway; MPAA Rating: PG-13
Posted August 12 1994 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Orphan Black' creator on that crazy, twerktastic episode: 'It was an important one for us'
- 'Orphan Black': Dylan Bruce on Paul's big moment
- Ryan Reynolds makes young fan's dream come true on 'Deadpool' set
- And the winner of the 2015 Eurovision Song Contest is...
- Stanley Kubrick's 'The Shining' at 35: Horror director Ted Geoghegan pays tribute
- Sting and Jimmy Fallon take 'Roxanne' to barbershop
- 'Mad Max' gets the 'Mario Kart' mashup it deserves
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Karina Smirnoff, Zachary Quinto, Taylor Swift & More!