Mortal Danger asks the question: what happens when a suicidal rich kid (Noah Hathaway) meets a has-been country singer (Paul Coufos)? You won’t believe it for a minute. Hanging around the kid’s house (his absentee parents are, of course, away again), they have redundant arguments about who is the bigger quitter, until the singer reveals his own suicidal past, hands the kid a cross, and goes off to give music another try. When last seen, the kid is stopping at a church, then joining his dad for that motorcycle ride they never had time for. So who needs family counseling? C-
Mortal DangerMortal Danger asks the question: what happens when a suicidal rich kid (Noah Hathaway) meets a has-been country singer (Paul Coufos)?...Mortal DangerMystery and ThrillerPG-13Mortal Danger asks the question: what happens when a suicidal rich kid (Noah Hathaway) meets a has-been country singer (Paul Coufos)?...1994-08-12
Genre: Mystery and Thriller; Starring: Ami Dolenz, Noah Hathaway; MPAA Rating: PG-13
Posted August 12 1994 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Another Period': Natasha Leggero, Riki Lindhome on season finale
- Katie Ledecky throws out first pitch as Bryce Harper holds her medals
- 'Serial': Adnan Syed alibi witness shoots down attempts to discredit her
- 'DWTS' is bringing back Maksim Chmerkovskiy: source
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt blazes through aptitude test in 'Snowden' clip
- Jon Favreau to direct Seth MacFarlane's space-set comedic drama 'Orville'
- Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj are reuniting for another VMAs performance
- Flashback to the 2001 'Summer Catch' Premiere
- Fall Movie Preview 2016: 'Fantastic Beasts,' 'Rogue One,' and 76 Other Films
- Flashback to the 1996 MTV Video Music Awards
- See All of EW's Fall Movie Preview Covers
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your comedy nominees are...
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your drama nominees are...