Mortal Danger asks the question: what happens when a suicidal rich kid (Noah Hathaway) meets a has-been country singer (Paul Coufos)? You won’t believe it for a minute. Hanging around the kid’s house (his absentee parents are, of course, away again), they have redundant arguments about who is the bigger quitter, until the singer reveals his own suicidal past, hands the kid a cross, and goes off to give music another try. When last seen, the kid is stopping at a church, then joining his dad for that motorcycle ride they never had time for. So who needs family counseling? C-
Mortal DangerMortal Danger asks the question: what happens when a suicidal rich kid (Noah Hathaway) meets a has-been country singer (Paul Coufos)?...Mortal DangerMystery and ThrillerPG-13Mortal Danger asks the question: what happens when a suicidal rich kid (Noah Hathaway) meets a has-been country singer (Paul Coufos)?...1994-08-12
Genre: Mystery and Thriller; Starring: Ami Dolenz, Noah Hathaway; MPAA Rating: PG-13
Posted August 12 1994 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Ellen Pompeo on Meredith-centric midseason return
- Nasim Pedrad to play teenage boy in Fox pilot 'Chad: An American Boy'
- A house divided in 'House of Cards' season 4 trailer
- 'Gilmore Girls' revival casts former 'Bunheads' star Sutton Foster
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' boss teases new Murder Night and more
- Kanye West reveals final track list for album now named 'The Life of Pablo'
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: 'Deadpool' star Ryan Reynolds reveals when he feels his sexiest
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996
- 'Beautiful Girls': Where Are They Now?
- 15 Musicians Who Banned Candidates From Using Their Songs
- See '90s Stars at the 1996 'Broken Arrow' Premiere
- 35 Tom Hiddleston Photos For His 35th Birthday