Harrison Ford is not opposed to repetition: He returns to his Patriot Games role as CIA man Jack Ryan in Clear and Present Danger, which opened this week, and says he has been thinking about reprising yet another beloved character. ”There’s another Indiana Jones script,” says Ford. ”But it’s only been in the works for a year and a half — the last script took five years until everybody was happy.” Although he’s considering another Jones adventure, there’s one part he says he absolutely won’t replay — that of Dr. Richard Kimble from his 1993 hit The Fugitive. ”I can’t imagine it,” says Ford. ”I can’t conceive how they could come up with a script that would work. It’s in their best interest to try, but I can’t conceive it.” Guess he didn’t see the Police Academy movies.
Posted January 17 2015 — 11:46 AM EST
- Play 'Pac-Man' around the world in Google Maps
- Showtime renews 'House of Lies' for fifth season
- Linda Lavin to return to Broadway in 'Our Mother's Brief Affair'
- Fox's 'Weird Loners' aren't quite weird or lonely enough
- 'Arrow'-'Flash' spinoff's role for Caity Lotz? Let's theorize...
- Beastie Boys' Adam Horovitz gives relationship advice in 'Ask a Grown Man'
- 'Ellen,' 'GH' lead Daytime Emmy noms
- Woe-woe-woe: 23 signature sad songs of the past 20 years
- Jailbird watching: 13 memorable movie prisoners
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- Alicia, Nicki & Bey, Brooke Shields, Helen & Katie and More!