Harrison Ford is not opposed to repetition: He returns to his Patriot Games role as CIA man Jack Ryan in Clear and Present Danger, which opened this week, and says he has been thinking about reprising yet another beloved character. ”There’s another Indiana Jones script,” says Ford. ”But it’s only been in the works for a year and a half — the last script took five years until everybody was happy.” Although he’s considering another Jones adventure, there’s one part he says he absolutely won’t replay — that of Dr. Richard Kimble from his 1993 hit The Fugitive. ”I can’t imagine it,” says Ford. ”I can’t conceive how they could come up with a script that would work. It’s in their best interest to try, but I can’t conceive it.” Guess he didn’t see the Police Academy movies.
Posted January 17 2015 — 11:46 AM EST
- Jason Sudeikis looks back at 'SNL' and ahead towards 'Fletch'
- 'Outlander' boss Ronald Moore talks Geillis reveal, Claire's shocking choice
- 'Orphan Black' creators on series' sexy, surreal return
- Tatiana Maslany on 'Orphan Black' return, and 'totally changing up what people were going to expect'
- Jonathan Crombie, seen as Gilbert Blythe in 'Anne of Green Gables' films, dies at 48
- Johnny Kemp, 'Just Got Paid' singer, dies
- Star Wars Celebration: Jakku, BB-8 and other key takeaways about 'The Force Awakens'
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Prince Harry, Christina Aguilera, Diane Kruger & More!