Harrison Ford is not opposed to repetition: He returns to his Patriot Games role as CIA man Jack Ryan in Clear and Present Danger, which opened this week, and says he has been thinking about reprising yet another beloved character. ”There’s another Indiana Jones script,” says Ford. ”But it’s only been in the works for a year and a half — the last script took five years until everybody was happy.” Although he’s considering another Jones adventure, there’s one part he says he absolutely won’t replay — that of Dr. Richard Kimble from his 1993 hit The Fugitive. ”I can’t imagine it,” says Ford. ”I can’t conceive how they could come up with a script that would work. It’s in their best interest to try, but I can’t conceive it.” Guess he didn’t see the Police Academy movies.
Posted August 12 1994 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Jon Hamm introduces a montage of Jon Stewart's most memorable musical moments
- ‘Dukes of Hazzard’ off TV Land schedule
- Fox News says Kendrick Lamar's BET performance incites violence
- Amy Schumer talked to Jon Stewart about 'The Daily Show' before saying no
- Stephen King releases 'Drunken Fireworks' audiobook
- Casting Net: Julia Roberts signs on for 'Mother’s Day'
- 'Parks and Rec' alum Retta will host the 'Orphan Black' panel at Comic-Con
- 27 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files': David Duchovny, Gillian Anderson portraits
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Lupita Nyong'o, Amber Heard, Rosario Dawson & More!