Harrison Ford is not opposed to repetition: He returns to his Patriot Games role as CIA man Jack Ryan in Clear and Present Danger, which opened this week, and says he has been thinking about reprising yet another beloved character. ”There’s another Indiana Jones script,” says Ford. ”But it’s only been in the works for a year and a half — the last script took five years until everybody was happy.” Although he’s considering another Jones adventure, there’s one part he says he absolutely won’t replay — that of Dr. Richard Kimble from his 1993 hit The Fugitive. ”I can’t imagine it,” says Ford. ”I can’t conceive how they could come up with a script that would work. It’s in their best interest to try, but I can’t conceive it.” Guess he didn’t see the Police Academy movies.
Posted August 12 1994 — 12:00 AM EDT
- The men of 'Law & Order: SVU' come together for sexual assault PSA
- Bill Hader, Nicole Byer target ‘the youth’ with voting PSA
- Malcolm Gladwell is Gucci Mane's 'favorite author'
- 5 scariest lines from Elena Ferrante's creepy children's book
- 'The Walking Dead': Sneak peek clip shows the Kingdom
- The Chainsmokers and Halsey drop steamy music video for 'Closer'
- #TrumpaNovel Trump-ifies your favorite books