In the market for gratuitous female nudity, and plenty of it? Well, here’s a tape for you. In Seduce Me, middle-aged architect in creative slump fills in for his lingerie-model photographer buddy (flesh-baring opportunity No. 1), then falls for elusive, beautiful free spirit with whom he embarks on exhausting (in a good way) but ill-fated affair (flesh-baring op No. 2, sex on kitchen-sink op No. 1). Then, when his heretofore chilly wife (former Playboy Playmate India Allen) gets wind of it, she finds young stud of her own (flesh-baring op No. 3) and so on. Surprisingly, what surrounds all this copious stripping — some decent dialogue and acting — isn’t completely stupid. C+
Seduce MeIn the market for gratuitous female nudity, and plenty of it? Well, here's a tape for you. In Seduce Me, middle-aged architect in...Seduce MeEroticUnratedIn the market for gratuitous female nudity, and plenty of it? Well, here's a tape for you. In Seduce Me, middle-aged architect in...1994-08-12
Genre: Erotic; Starring: India Allen, Alina Thompson; Director: Edward Holzman; MPAA Rating: Unrated
Posted August 12 1994 — 12:00 AM EDT
- New 'Star Wars' toys revealed in 'Rogue One' stop-motion video
- 'Waco' miniseries starring Taylor Kitsch, Michael Shannon in the works
- Lauren Conrad has a girl crush on 'Game of Thrones' star Emilia Clarke
- Kerry Washington developing female police drama at ABC
- Garth Brooks to singing Ashton Kutcher: 'Don’t quit your day job'
- 'Dead of Summer': Who survived the deadly summer?
- Nick Viall named the next Bachelor