In the market for gratuitous female nudity, and plenty of it? Well, here’s a tape for you. In Seduce Me, middle-aged architect in creative slump fills in for his lingerie-model photographer buddy (flesh-baring opportunity No. 1), then falls for elusive, beautiful free spirit with whom he embarks on exhausting (in a good way) but ill-fated affair (flesh-baring op No. 2, sex on kitchen-sink op No. 1). Then, when his heretofore chilly wife (former Playboy Playmate India Allen) gets wind of it, she finds young stud of her own (flesh-baring op No. 3) and so on. Surprisingly, what surrounds all this copious stripping — some decent dialogue and acting — isn’t completely stupid. C+
Seduce MeIn the market for gratuitous female nudity, and plenty of it? Well, here's a tape for you. In Seduce Me, middle-aged architect in...Seduce MeEroticUnratedIn the market for gratuitous female nudity, and plenty of it? Well, here's a tape for you. In Seduce Me, middle-aged architect in...1994-08-12
Genre: Erotic; Starring: India Allen, Alina Thompson; Director: Edward Holzman; MPAA Rating: Unrated
Posted August 12 1994 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Young Thug wants to call his next mixtape 'Carter V'
- Former Girls frontman Christopher Owens drops new album
- 'Pawn Sacrifice' trailer shows Bobby Fischer's greatest struggles
- Mariah and me(?!) on stage in Vegas: Tweet dreams are made of this...
- Critic's Mailbag: EW's movie critic wants to hear from you
- 'Marriage Boot Camp' welcomes... Jeff and Jordan from 'Big Brother?'
- U2 manager Dennis Sheehan dies
- Chris Pratt makes a splash: EW Summer Must List photos
- Bill Paxton reminisces about 15 key roles
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Lady Gaga, The Rock, Demi Lovato & More!