In the market for gratuitous female nudity, and plenty of it? Well, here’s a tape for you. In Seduce Me, middle-aged architect in creative slump fills in for his lingerie-model photographer buddy (flesh-baring opportunity No. 1), then falls for elusive, beautiful free spirit with whom he embarks on exhausting (in a good way) but ill-fated affair (flesh-baring op No. 2, sex on kitchen-sink op No. 1). Then, when his heretofore chilly wife (former Playboy Playmate India Allen) gets wind of it, she finds young stud of her own (flesh-baring op No. 3) and so on. Surprisingly, what surrounds all this copious stripping — some decent dialogue and acting — isn’t completely stupid. C+
Seduce MeIn the market for gratuitous female nudity, and plenty of it? Well, here's a tape for you. In Seduce Me, middle-aged architect in...Seduce MeEroticUnratedIn the market for gratuitous female nudity, and plenty of it? Well, here's a tape for you. In Seduce Me, middle-aged architect in...1994-08-12
Genre: Erotic; Starring: India Allen, Alina Thompson; Director: Edward Holzman; MPAA Rating: Unrated
Posted August 12 1994 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Creed,' 'Empire,' 'Black-ish' win big at NAACP Image Awards
- Ethan Hawke to play resurrected assassin in '24 Hours to Live'
- CBS orders medical drama pilot 'Sensory' from Ridley Scott, David Zabel
- The Originals: Julie Plec blogs the return of Josh
- Julie's Diary: 'Vampire Diaries' boss goes behind the scenes on Paul Wesley-directed episode
- What if movies ended when someone spoke the title?
- Lady Gaga to be honored by Grammy Museum