In the market for gratuitous female nudity, and plenty of it? Well, here’s a tape for you. In Seduce Me, middle-aged architect in creative slump fills in for his lingerie-model photographer buddy (flesh-baring opportunity No. 1), then falls for elusive, beautiful free spirit with whom he embarks on exhausting (in a good way) but ill-fated affair (flesh-baring op No. 2, sex on kitchen-sink op No. 1). Then, when his heretofore chilly wife (former Playboy Playmate India Allen) gets wind of it, she finds young stud of her own (flesh-baring op No. 3) and so on. Surprisingly, what surrounds all this copious stripping — some decent dialogue and acting — isn’t completely stupid. C+
Seduce MeIn the market for gratuitous female nudity, and plenty of it? Well, here's a tape for you. In Seduce Me, middle-aged architect in...Seduce MeEroticUnratedIn the market for gratuitous female nudity, and plenty of it? Well, here's a tape for you. In Seduce Me, middle-aged architect in...1994-08-12
Genre: Erotic; Starring: India Allen, Alina Thompson; Director: Edward Holzman; MPAA Rating: Unrated
Posted August 12 1994 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'The Exorcist' cast reveals creepy activity on series set
- 'Edge of Tomorrow 2' is 'a sequel that's a prequel,' director says
- Destiny's Child fans freak out over new official Instagram account
- Preview Stephen King's children's book 'Charlie the Choo-Choo'
- Leslie Odom Jr. performs Sara Bareilles’ powerful election anthem
- 'This Is Us' star Chrissy Metz on Kate's reveal about Jack
- Kid Cudi responds to Drake diss: 'Say it to my face'