In the market for gratuitous female nudity, and plenty of it? Well, here’s a tape for you. In Seduce Me, middle-aged architect in creative slump fills in for his lingerie-model photographer buddy (flesh-baring opportunity No. 1), then falls for elusive, beautiful free spirit with whom he embarks on exhausting (in a good way) but ill-fated affair (flesh-baring op No. 2, sex on kitchen-sink op No. 1). Then, when his heretofore chilly wife (former Playboy Playmate India Allen) gets wind of it, she finds young stud of her own (flesh-baring op No. 3) and so on. Surprisingly, what surrounds all this copious stripping — some decent dialogue and acting — isn’t completely stupid. C+
Seduce MeIn the market for gratuitous female nudity, and plenty of it? Well, here's a tape for you. In Seduce Me, middle-aged architect in...Seduce MeEroticUnratedIn the market for gratuitous female nudity, and plenty of it? Well, here's a tape for you. In Seduce Me, middle-aged architect in...1994-08-12
Genre: Erotic; Starring: India Allen, Alina Thompson; Director: Edward Holzman; Status: In Season; MPAA Rating: In Season
Posted August 12 1994 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters