Spanky and his gang GoKart into the ’90s, accompanied by Donald Trump, peers with cellular phones, and expressions like ”boy toy” in this movie that’s slicker than Alfalfa’s cowlick. The kids are undeniably cute, but their aura of innocence seems forced. The Little Rascals is funniest when the mini-men bond in the infamous He-Man Womun Hater’s Club. Director Penelope Spheeris (Wayne’s World) remembers that girls buy movie tickets too, and goes feminist in the end. Instead of turning out PC, it’s more like PU. C
The Little Rascals Spanky and his gang GoKart into the '90s, accompanied by Donald Trump, peers with cellular phones, and expressions like ''boy toy'' in this movie that...The Little Rascals Spanky and his gang GoKart into the '90s, accompanied by Donald Trump, peers with cellular phones, and expressions like ''boy toy'' in this movie that...1994-08-19Mel BrooksWhoopi GoldbergDaryl HannahAshley OlsenMary-Kate Olsen
Starring: Bug Hall, Travis Tedford; Starring: Mel Brooks, Whoopi Goldberg, Daryl Hannah, Ashley Olsen, Mary-Kate Olsen; Director: Penelope Spheeris
Posted August 19 1994 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'The Founder' starring Michael Keaton gets November 2016 release
- 'American Idol' guest mentor Boy George picks the frontrunners of the Top 9
- Sherlock creator: Making U.S. fans wait longer is 'bloody nonsense'
- Marvel changes the Avengers lineup, adding Ms. Marvel and Miles Morales
- One Direction address Zayn Malik's exit: 'It's far from over'
- Jason Alexander to replace Larry David in 'Fish in the Dark' on Broadway
- Former 'Mad Men' stars talk saying goodbye and the 'brilliantly talented' Jon Hamm
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- 'Game of Thrones' London premiere: Red carpet style
- Best ‘DWTS’ champ? A (non-scientific) power ranking
- T.I. & Kevin, Jon Hamm, Olivia & Jason and More!