Spanky and his gang GoKart into the ’90s, accompanied by Donald Trump, peers with cellular phones, and expressions like ”boy toy” in this movie that’s slicker than Alfalfa’s cowlick. The kids are undeniably cute, but their aura of innocence seems forced. The Little Rascals is funniest when the mini-men bond in the infamous He-Man Womun Hater’s Club. Director Penelope Spheeris (Wayne’s World) remembers that girls buy movie tickets too, and goes feminist in the end. Instead of turning out PC, it’s more like PU. C
The Little Rascals Spanky and his gang GoKart into the '90s, accompanied by Donald Trump, peers with cellular phones, and expressions like ''boy toy'' in this movie that...The Little Rascals Spanky and his gang GoKart into the '90s, accompanied by Donald Trump, peers with cellular phones, and expressions like ''boy toy'' in this movie that...1994-08-19Mel BrooksWhoopi GoldbergDaryl HannahAshley OlsenMary-Kate Olsen
Starring: Bug Hall, Travis Tedford; Starring: Mel Brooks, Whoopi Goldberg, Daryl Hannah, Ashley Olsen, Mary-Kate Olsen; Director: Penelope Spheeris
Posted August 19 1994 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Stan Lee attends 'Ant-Man' premiere
- Casting Net: Radcliffe and Dano lead 'Swiss Army Man' cast
- AC/DC near streaming deals?
- Jack Carter, comedian-actor, dies at 93
- NeNe Leakes exiting 'Real Housewives'
- 'Star Trek' title confirmed: Justin Lin shares first photo from 'Beyond'
- 'Ghostbusters' uniform: Paul Feig tweets first look
- 27 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files' returns: New EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Rita Ora, Matthew, Darren & Jennifer, Brandy & More!