The fattest reggae band in the land is also notable for its blandness. The group’s only two hits — 1993’s ”Bad Boys” (the Cops TV theme) and the sex threat ”Sweat” — both boasted subliminal menace, and on Reggae Dancer they shoot for sequels: the naughty ”Rough Boy” and the S&M ”Whip It.” But Inner Circle mostly sticks to ingratiating feel-good reggae with upbeat early ’70s soul influences, guaranteed not to upset baby boomers. C+
Reggae DancerThe fattest reggae band in the land is also notable for its blandness. The group's only two hits — 1993's ''Bad Boys'' (the Cops TV theme)...Reggae DancerReggae/SkaThe fattest reggae band in the land is also notable for its blandness. The group's only two hits — 1993's ''Bad Boys'' (the Cops TV theme)...1994-08-19
Genre: Reggae/Ska; Producer (group): Atlantic, Big Beat
Posted August 19 1994 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Big Brother': Julie Chen answers our burning Qs
- See Nic Cage in his 'Superman Lives' costume
- Ava DuVernay decides not to direct 'Black Panther': 'We just didn't see eye to eye'
- LeBron James: Hollywood's newest MVP
- Know this week's pop culture news? Take EW's quiz to find out
- 10 celebrity memoirs to devour this summer
- Celebrate Independence Day with Steven Tyler's new country video
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- 26 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- Miranda Kerr, Ewan & Chiwetel, Karlie Kloss & More!