The fattest reggae band in the land is also notable for its blandness. The group’s only two hits — 1993’s ”Bad Boys” (the Cops TV theme) and the sex threat ”Sweat” — both boasted subliminal menace, and on Reggae Dancer they shoot for sequels: the naughty ”Rough Boy” and the S&M ”Whip It.” But Inner Circle mostly sticks to ingratiating feel-good reggae with upbeat early ’70s soul influences, guaranteed not to upset baby boomers. C+
Reggae DancerThe fattest reggae band in the land is also notable for its blandness. The group's only two hits — 1993's ''Bad Boys'' (the Cops TV theme)...Reggae DancerReggae/SkaThe fattest reggae band in the land is also notable for its blandness. The group's only two hits — 1993's ''Bad Boys'' (the Cops TV theme)...1994-08-19
Genre: Reggae/Ska; Producer (group): Atlantic, Big Beat
Posted August 19 1994 — 12:00 AM EDT
- See the first trailer for Michael Bay's Benghazi movie
- Did 'Scream' just reveal the killer?
- Cindy Crawford is developing NBC series about fashion in the '80s
- Chris Pine reportedly signed for 'Wonder Woman'
- 'Orange Is the New Black': What happened to Nicky Nichols?
- 'Empire' creator goes behind the scenes of 'American Crime Story'
- 'SYTYCD' mentor blog: Travis Wall talks controversial elimination
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- The Hemsworths, Eva Longoria, Tom Cruise & More!