The fattest reggae band in the land is also notable for its blandness. The group’s only two hits — 1993’s ”Bad Boys” (the Cops TV theme) and the sex threat ”Sweat” — both boasted subliminal menace, and on Reggae Dancer they shoot for sequels: the naughty ”Rough Boy” and the S&M ”Whip It.” But Inner Circle mostly sticks to ingratiating feel-good reggae with upbeat early ’70s soul influences, guaranteed not to upset baby boomers. C+
Reggae DancerThe fattest reggae band in the land is also notable for its blandness. The group's only two hits — 1993's ''Bad Boys'' (the Cops TV theme)...Reggae DancerReggae/SkaThe fattest reggae band in the land is also notable for its blandness. The group's only two hits — 1993's ''Bad Boys'' (the Cops TV theme)...1994-08-19
Genre: Reggae/Ska; Producer (group): Atlantic, Big Beat
Posted August 19 1994 — 12:00 AM EDT
- First Look: Bill Hader, Andy Samberg match wits in 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' season premiere
- Paul McCartney debuts new version of 'Tug of War' from forthcoming reissue -- exclusive
- Austin Mahone shares details of 'more mature' debut record
- Sofia Vergara channels Peg Bundy in Instagram post
- Jimmy Kimmel asks L.A. pedestrians if Barack Obama is a muslim
- Hear the melancholic title track off Patty Griffin's new album 'Servant of Love'
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race' queens step into 'Golden Girls' shoes in honor of 30th anniversary
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- Alessandra Ambrósio, The Kardashians, Malin Akerman & More!