The fattest reggae band in the land is also notable for its blandness. The group’s only two hits — 1993’s ”Bad Boys” (the Cops TV theme) and the sex threat ”Sweat” — both boasted subliminal menace, and on Reggae Dancer they shoot for sequels: the naughty ”Rough Boy” and the S&M ”Whip It.” But Inner Circle mostly sticks to ingratiating feel-good reggae with upbeat early ’70s soul influences, guaranteed not to upset baby boomers. C+
Reggae DancerThe fattest reggae band in the land is also notable for its blandness. The group's only two hits — 1993's ''Bad Boys'' (the Cops TV theme)...Reggae DancerReggae/SkaThe fattest reggae band in the land is also notable for its blandness. The group's only two hits — 1993's ''Bad Boys'' (the Cops TV theme)...1994-08-19
Genre: Reggae/Ska; Producer (group): Atlantic, Big Beat
Posted August 19 1994 — 12:00 AM EDT
- James Bond: Sam Mendes thinks 'it's time for somebody else' to direct
- Tom Hardy chats with Princes William and Harry at charity polo tournament
- 'Mother, May I Sleep With Danger?' trailer: James Franco's re-'vamp'
- Melissa McCarthy to 'Ghostbusters' haters: 'I hope they find a friend'
- Zac Efron shares 'High School Musical' throwback cast photo
- What is Essex Corp? 'X-Men: Apocalypse' post-credits scene explained
- 'Kingsman 2': Jeff Bridges joins 'The Golden Circle'
- The Best Summer Vacations in Movies
- See Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes Photos From Disney Channel Original Movies
- Getting 'Close' With Nick Jonas: See EW's Exclusive Cover Shoot
- Carpool Karaoke: James Corden's Most-Watched Videos
- The Most Famous Swimsuit Scenes From TV and Movies
- See All of Entertainment Weekly's X-Men Covers