The fattest reggae band in the land is also notable for its blandness. The group’s only two hits — 1993’s ”Bad Boys” (the Cops TV theme) and the sex threat ”Sweat” — both boasted subliminal menace, and on Reggae Dancer they shoot for sequels: the naughty ”Rough Boy” and the S&M ”Whip It.” But Inner Circle mostly sticks to ingratiating feel-good reggae with upbeat early ’70s soul influences, guaranteed not to upset baby boomers. C+
Reggae DancerThe fattest reggae band in the land is also notable for its blandness. The group's only two hits — 1993's ''Bad Boys'' (the Cops TV theme)...Reggae DancerReggae/SkaThe fattest reggae band in the land is also notable for its blandness. The group's only two hits — 1993's ''Bad Boys'' (the Cops TV theme)...1994-08-19
Genre: Reggae/Ska; Producer (group): Atlantic, Big Beat
Posted August 19 1994 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Casting Net: M. Night Shyamalan's new supernatural thriller adds four actors
- 'Chicago Fire' recap: 'Let it Burn'
- Top 5 'Muppets' moments from 'Pig Out'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' EP to produce 'Famous in Love' drama pilot starring Bella Thorne
- 'Arrow' actor Neal McDonough on bringing Damien Darhk to life
- Lamar Odom hospitalized after he was found unconscious at brothel
- E! is going to spin off 'Botched'
- 12 Instagram Photos of Pitbull Hanging Out with Celebrities
- 25 Unforgettable Dresses From the Past 25 Years
- Box Office Flops: 19 Notorious Opening Weekends
- EW's 25 Best Movies in 25 Years
- EW Reunions: Bonus portraits of your favorite TV and movie casts
- 'The Walking Dead': 15 Exclusive Storyboard Illustrations From Season 6