After playing 16 shows in six cities and earning $49.7 million, Barbra Streisand may have finished her tour, but the second phase of her musical juggernaut is just beginning. Barbra Streisand: The Concert debuts Aug. 21 on HBO. Of course, she is overseeing the two-hour special, which features footage from the star-studded finale in Anaheim, Calif. ”Barbra wants to make it the most satisfying experience for the viewer,” says her spokesman. According to a source close to the production, that includes changing the tint of her lipstick in print ads. The diva also plans to release a CD in September and a tour documentary directed by guess who. As the spokesman says: ”This tour will continue to have many, many, many lives.”
Posted August 19 1994 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Snapchat original programming channel 'winding down'
- Beach House stream three songs from surprise album
- Tim McGraw drops video for 'Damn Country Music'
- 'Grandfathered' star Josh Peck talks possible 'Drake & Josh' reunion
- Quentin Tarantino to release two cuts of 'The Hateful Eight'
- 'Bridget Jones's Baby' release date set for September 2016
- Eddie Murphy explains why he didn't mock Bill Cosby on 'SNL' special
- 12 Instagram Photos of Pitbull Hanging Out with Celebrities
- 25 Unforgettable Dresses From the Past 25 Years
- Box Office Flops: 19 Notorious Opening Weekends
- EW's 25 Best Movies in 25 Years
- EW Reunions: Bonus portraits of your favorite TV and movie casts
- 'The Walking Dead': 15 Exclusive Storyboard Illustrations From Season 6