4 Paws of Crab: A Narrative Thai Cookbook (Live Oak Multimedia, 800-454-7557, CD-ROM for Mac, $59.95) A mouthwatering, cross-cultural time travelogue, 4 Paws pushes the boundaries of the medium. American Nora Bateson shows and tells her experience living in Thailand, while Thai ”Bird” Leelaguagoon relates his culture shock on visiting America and lays out a banquet of Bangkok recipes. A time line comparing Thai and U.S. history serves as grounding for the two narrators’ personal observations. A- –TB
Posted January 17 2015 — 2:22 PM EST
- Cynthia Lennon dies at 75
- Holly Taylor of 'The Americans' talks Paige while playing 'Super Smash Bros.'
- 'Happy Endings' creator explains that mystery countdown clock—and the chances for more episodes
- 'The View' eyes Monica Lewinsky for on-air role
- Lucy Lawless says the magic of 'Salem' is nothing like 'Harry Potter'
- See how Broadway's screwball hit 'On the Twentieth Century' brought sets and costumes to life
- 'Daily Show': Aasif Mandvi on Trevor Noah