4 Paws of Crab: A Narrative Thai Cookbook (Live Oak Multimedia, 800-454-7557, CD-ROM for Mac, $59.95) A mouthwatering, cross-cultural time travelogue, 4 Paws pushes the boundaries of the medium. American Nora Bateson shows and tells her experience living in Thailand, while Thai ”Bird” Leelaguagoon relates his culture shock on visiting America and lays out a banquet of Bangkok recipes. A time line comparing Thai and U.S. history serves as grounding for the two narrators’ personal observations. A- –TB
Posted January 17 2015 — 2:22 PM EST
- Prince hosts 'Dance Rally for Peace' in honor of Freddie Gray
- '50 Shades of Grey' is Honest Trailer No. 100: Watch it here
- Joss Whedon talks of 'unpleasantness' with Marvel, thwarted hopes for Spider-Man in 'Age of Ultron'
- Zayn-less One Direction to appear on 'Late Late Show' May 14
- 'Comedy Bang! Bang!' renewed for fifth season
- Karen O honors journalist Nellie Bly with an original song
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Gisele Bündchen, Patrick Dempsey, Rosamund Pike & More!