4 Paws of Crab: A Narrative Thai Cookbook (Live Oak Multimedia, 800-454-7557, CD-ROM for Mac, $59.95) A mouthwatering, cross-cultural time travelogue, 4 Paws pushes the boundaries of the medium. American Nora Bateson shows and tells her experience living in Thailand, while Thai ”Bird” Leelaguagoon relates his culture shock on visiting America and lays out a banquet of Bangkok recipes. A time line comparing Thai and U.S. history serves as grounding for the two narrators’ personal observations. A- –TB
Posted August 26 1994 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters