4 Paws of Crab: A Narrative Thai Cookbook (Live Oak Multimedia, 800-454-7557, CD-ROM for Mac, $59.95) A mouthwatering, cross-cultural time travelogue, 4 Paws pushes the boundaries of the medium. American Nora Bateson shows and tells her experience living in Thailand, while Thai ”Bird” Leelaguagoon relates his culture shock on visiting America and lays out a banquet of Bangkok recipes. A time line comparing Thai and U.S. history serves as grounding for the two narrators’ personal observations. A- –TB
Posted August 26 1994 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Tom Hardy chats with Princes William and Harry at charity polo tournament
- 'Mother, May I Sleep With Danger?' trailer: James Franco's re-'vamp'
- Melissa McCarthy to 'Ghostbusters' haters: 'I hope they find a friend'
- Zac Efron shares 'High School Musical' throwback cast photo
- What is Essex Corp? 'X-Men: Apocalypse' post-credits scene explained
- 'Kingsman 2': Jeff Bridges joins 'The Golden Circle'
- David Letterman jokes he'll fake his own death over Indy 500 results
- The Best Summer Vacations in Movies
- See Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes Photos From Disney Channel Original Movies
- Getting 'Close' With Nick Jonas: See EW's Exclusive Cover Shoot
- Carpool Karaoke: James Corden's Most-Watched Videos
- The Most Famous Swimsuit Scenes From TV and Movies
- See All of Entertainment Weekly's X-Men Covers