In an opulent French epic based on the Alexandre Dumas novel, Isabelle Adjani assumes the throne as the Catholic Queen Margot and tries to avert religious warfare by marrying a Protestant in 16th-century France. A young mother fights to reunite with her children after fleeing an abusive relationship in the British import Ladybird, Ladybird. Gerard Depardieu reclaims his past as Colonel Chabert, a soldier returning to France after the Napoleonic wars. Christopher Lambert and Mario Van Peebles fight a futuristic rematch in Highlander III: The Sorcerer. Tom & Viv portrays the disastrous marriage of T.S. Eliot (Willem Dafoe) and Vivienne Haigh-Wood (Miranda Richardson, left). After one hit album and a recent follow-up, professional phone pranksters Kamal and Johnny B. unmask themselves in the feature-length caper The Jerky Boys.
Posted August 26 1994 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Anthony Geary may return to 'General Hospital' if 'story is interesting'
- See the first trailer for Michael Bay's Benghazi movie
- Did 'Scream' just reveal the killer?
- Cindy Crawford is developing NBC series about fashion in the '80s
- Chris Pine reportedly signed for 'Wonder Woman'
- 'Orange Is the New Black': What happened to Nicky Nichols?
- 'Empire' creator goes behind the scenes of 'American Crime Story'
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- The Hemsworths, Eva Longoria, Tom Cruise & More!