”I didn’t like the book. But that may just be me. The script is wonderful.” –Meryl Streep, after landing the plum role of Francesca Johnson (opposite costar Clint Eastwood) in The Bridges of Madison County
Posted August 26 1994 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Shondaland Revealed on heartbreaking Calzona-centric 'Grey's Anatomy'
- 'Project Runway All Stars' season 5 winner feels 'validated'
- Justin Timberlake's new song 'Can't Stop the Feeling' is here
- The new Han Solo is …
- 'Orphan Black' creators on their first Italian phone sex scene
- 'Les Misérables' director Tom Hooper to bring 'Cats' to the big screen
- 'Scandal' reveals presidential nominees