The Playboy Interview: Three Decades (IBM Multimedia Publishing Studio, CD-ROM for PC/Windows, $59.95) At long last, you can say you’re buying Playboy for the articles and mean it. Here is the full text of 352 Playboy Q&As, plus audio selections from the original interview tapes. The breadth of subjects is astounding, with politicians (Jimmy Carter) right next to rockers (John Lennon), and the eternal (Jean-Paul Sartre) next to the infamous (assassin James Earl Ray). And the discussion goes deeper than ”Turn Ons” and ”Turn Offs.” B+ –TB
Posted August 26 1994 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters