The Playboy Interview: Three Decades (IBM Multimedia Publishing Studio, CD-ROM for PC/Windows, $59.95) At long last, you can say you’re buying Playboy for the articles and mean it. Here is the full text of 352 Playboy Q&As, plus audio selections from the original interview tapes. The breadth of subjects is astounding, with politicians (Jimmy Carter) right next to rockers (John Lennon), and the eternal (Jean-Paul Sartre) next to the infamous (assassin James Earl Ray). And the discussion goes deeper than ”Turn Ons” and ”Turn Offs.” B+ –TB
Posted January 17 2015 — 2:22 PM EST
- 'Orphan Black' creators break down the latest twist: 'It's an interesting revelation for us'
- 'SNL': How'd Scarlett Johansson and Wiz Khalifa do?
- 'Scandal' panel: 5 best moments, season finale teases
- 'Walking Dead' actor in subway rant clip
- Celebrities who share a birthday with the new Royal Baby
- Ruth Rendell, mysteries writer, dies at 85
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': $84.5M Friday
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Kerry Washington, Plus Gwen Stefani, the Spelling-McDermott Family & More!