The Playboy Interview: Three Decades (IBM Multimedia Publishing Studio, CD-ROM for PC/Windows, $59.95) At long last, you can say you’re buying Playboy for the articles and mean it. Here is the full text of 352 Playboy Q&As, plus audio selections from the original interview tapes. The breadth of subjects is astounding, with politicians (Jimmy Carter) right next to rockers (John Lennon), and the eternal (Jean-Paul Sartre) next to the infamous (assassin James Earl Ray). And the discussion goes deeper than ”Turn Ons” and ”Turn Offs.” B+ –TB
Posted August 26 1994 — 12:00 AM EDT
- A$AP Rocky's 'At.Long.Last.A$AP' to drop at midnight
- Even Taylor Swift's mom thought it was 'Starbucks lovers'
- Two of B.B. King's daughters allege father was poisoned by employees
- Hear Icona Pop's new single 'Emergency'
- 'It' on hold; director Cary Fukunaga exits
- 'Jurassic World' director Colin Trevorrow dishes on deadly new dino Indominus Rex
- Drake: 'Madonna' out, 'Rihanna' in?
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Christina & Matt, Kendall Jenner, Jordin Sparks & More!