The Playboy Interview: Three Decades (IBM Multimedia Publishing Studio, CD-ROM for PC/Windows, $59.95) At long last, you can say you’re buying Playboy for the articles and mean it. Here is the full text of 352 Playboy Q&As, plus audio selections from the original interview tapes. The breadth of subjects is astounding, with politicians (Jimmy Carter) right next to rockers (John Lennon), and the eternal (Jean-Paul Sartre) next to the infamous (assassin James Earl Ray). And the discussion goes deeper than ”Turn Ons” and ”Turn Offs.” B+ –TB
Posted August 26 1994 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Gabourey Sidibe blogs the latest episode of 'Empire,' 'Fires of Heaven'
- The 'Felicity' Love Triangle: Did she make the right choice?
- Great night for 'Arrow,' but 'Empire' is still king
- John Boyega on playing a black Stormtrooper: The backlash was 'unnecessary'
- Ralph Bakshi's 'Last Days of Coney Island' to premiere on Vimeo
- 'The Walking Dead' director Greg Nicotero previews the 'explosive' season premiere
- Blake Shelton announces 11-city 2016 tour