Tori Spelling is smiling, but not because she has just heard about her spicy Beverly Hills, 90210 fall story line (a liaison with newcomer Jamie Walters). No, Spelling is tickled to learn that her manager also handles Lisa Rinna, who plays Days of Our Lives’ Billie. ”Wow! I love that show,” says Spelling, 21, who has been devoted to Days since she was five years old. ”I watch with my girlfriends,” she says, insisting the appeal of the show is not the hunky guys. ”It’s the stories. My favorite character is Jennifer (Melissa Reeves). I’m really upset she’s with Peter. I want Jack (Matthew Ashford, who was fired last August) back.” As for Rinna’s current plotline, in which her beau, Bo, has met a woman who resembles his supposedly dead wife, Spelling says, ”I’m torn. I used to be a big Bo and Hope fan. But I don’t want to see Billie lose out.”
Posted August 26 1994 — 12:00 AM EDT
- New 'witch noir' comic 'Black Magick' casts a spell -- exclusive first look
- Ben Affleck on being cast as Batman: 'My first reaction was, 'Are you sure?''
- 'Maze Runner': Dylan O'Brien in new image from 'The Scorch Trials' (EW exclusive)
- 13 reasons why 'Fast & Furious 6' has the greatest barbecue
Shark Week 2015:
Eli Roth previews Shark After Dark
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Agent Carter,' 'Hawaii Five-0,' 'You’re the Worst' and more
- Tracy Morgan visits Disney to celebrate daughter's birthday
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- 26 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- Miranda Kerr, Ewan & Chiwetel, Karlie Kloss & More!