Tori Spelling is smiling, but not because she has just heard about her spicy Beverly Hills, 90210 fall story line (a liaison with newcomer Jamie Walters). No, Spelling is tickled to learn that her manager also handles Lisa Rinna, who plays Days of Our Lives’ Billie. ”Wow! I love that show,” says Spelling, 21, who has been devoted to Days since she was five years old. ”I watch with my girlfriends,” she says, insisting the appeal of the show is not the hunky guys. ”It’s the stories. My favorite character is Jennifer (Melissa Reeves). I’m really upset she’s with Peter. I want Jack (Matthew Ashford, who was fired last August) back.” As for Rinna’s current plotline, in which her beau, Bo, has met a woman who resembles his supposedly dead wife, Spelling says, ”I’m torn. I used to be a big Bo and Hope fan. But I don’t want to see Billie lose out.”
Posted August 26 1994 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Prince announces three-day Labor Day party ahead of album release
- ABC Family's 13 Nights of Halloween: Who's joining Harry Potter and Batman?
- Christian Slater weighs in on 'Mr. Robot' twist and season finale
- 'Mr. Robot' finale postmortem: Creator Sam Esmail answers burning questions
- 'iZombie' season 2 trailer teases what (or who) is on the menu for Liv Moore
- Casting Net: Mad Men star Jessica Pare cast in Lovesick
- 'Can't Buy Me Love' star Amanda Peterson's cause of death was an overdose
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- The A List Ladies, Jake Gyllenhaal, Anna & Jane and More!