Tori Spelling is smiling, but not because she has just heard about her spicy Beverly Hills, 90210 fall story line (a liaison with newcomer Jamie Walters). No, Spelling is tickled to learn that her manager also handles Lisa Rinna, who plays Days of Our Lives’ Billie. ”Wow! I love that show,” says Spelling, 21, who has been devoted to Days since she was five years old. ”I watch with my girlfriends,” she says, insisting the appeal of the show is not the hunky guys. ”It’s the stories. My favorite character is Jennifer (Melissa Reeves). I’m really upset she’s with Peter. I want Jack (Matthew Ashford, who was fired last August) back.” As for Rinna’s current plotline, in which her beau, Bo, has met a woman who resembles his supposedly dead wife, Spelling says, ”I’m torn. I used to be a big Bo and Hope fan. But I don’t want to see Billie lose out.”
Posted August 26 1994 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Kanye's new album: 'So Help Me God'
- 'SNL' react: Your quick take on Dakota Johnson and Alabama Shakes?
- 'Parks and Rec': On set for the final day
- John Green's 'Alaska' scriptwriters set
- Craig Ferguson set for ABC comedy pilot
- Will Smith back in 'Focus': What critics said
- 'The Red Road's Jason Momoa on season 2 and when we can expect Aquaman in action
- 20 TV series that nailed it with their very first scenes
- 'Last Man on Earth' guys salute inspirations
- 'Empire': New EW cast portraits and behind-the-scenes photos
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Sizing up the season 20 cast
- 'Parks' 2017: What we embrace/dread in world of tomorrow
- Susan Sarandon, Prince William and More!