Woodstock: 25th Anniversary cd-rom (Time Warner Interactive, CD-ROM for PC/ Windows and Mac, $39.99) High-tech memorabilia? Hideous sellout? Woodstock is both. You can listen to songs, sample snippets of the movie, play a where- are-they-now game, or diddle with a ”groovy paint feature,” which makes your computer screen look like a Ben & Jerry’s container. One drawback: For me at least, the program has more bugs than the Woodstock audience after three days without showers. C+ –TB
Posted August 26 1994 — 12:00 AM EDT
- New 'X-Files' promo asks, 'Are we being lied to?'
- 'Real Housewives' star Yolanda Foster and music producer David Foster are divorcing
- Morrissey wins the award for the worst sex writing
- Helen Mirren in talks to join Will Smith in 'Collateral Beauty'
- Nicholas Brendon opens up about suicide attempt on 'Dr. Phil'
- What if Peter Griffin was the voice of Chewbacca?
- John 'Cha Cha' Ciarcia, actor on 'The Sopranos,' dies at 75