Woodstock: 25th Anniversary cd-rom (Time Warner Interactive, CD-ROM for PC/ Windows and Mac, $39.99) High-tech memorabilia? Hideous sellout? Woodstock is both. You can listen to songs, sample snippets of the movie, play a where- are-they-now game, or diddle with a ”groovy paint feature,” which makes your computer screen look like a Ben & Jerry’s container. One drawback: For me at least, the program has more bugs than the Woodstock audience after three days without showers. C+ –TB
Posted August 26 1994 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Jason Bourne' 3-D screenings causing nausea and protests in China
- Olympian auctions off medal to pay young boy's medical bills
- Nicole Scherzinger's Britney Spears impression is 'Crazy' good
- Woody Allen on Dylan Farrow accusations: 'I get harassed all the time on it'
- 'Game of Thrones' star Maisie Williams: 'It's time to wrap this up'
- Nate Parker comments on rape trial controversy in Ebony interview
- 'Beauty and the Beast' photos reveal Cogsworth, Lumière, and the Prince