Woodstock: 25th Anniversary cd-rom (Time Warner Interactive, CD-ROM for PC/ Windows and Mac, $39.99) High-tech memorabilia? Hideous sellout? Woodstock is both. You can listen to songs, sample snippets of the movie, play a where- are-they-now game, or diddle with a ”groovy paint feature,” which makes your computer screen look like a Ben & Jerry’s container. One drawback: For me at least, the program has more bugs than the Woodstock audience after three days without showers. C+ –TB
Posted August 26 1994 — 12:00 AM EDT
- President Obama and Vice head to prison in 'Fixing the System' trailer
- Chris Messina in talks to play Ben Affleck's best friend in 'Live By Night'
- 'Minions' clears $1 billion at the worldwide box office
- Justin Bieber to spend several mornings with you on the 'Today' show
- 'Doubt': 'Good Wife' actor to star opposite Katherine Heigl
- The first trans director of 'Transparent' on his experiences with the show
- Miley Cyrus reveals what a rainbow tastes like during Tumblr Q&A
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Céline Dion, Aaron Paul, Kate & Hayden and More!