Woodstock: 25th Anniversary cd-rom (Time Warner Interactive, CD-ROM for PC/ Windows and Mac, $39.99) High-tech memorabilia? Hideous sellout? Woodstock is both. You can listen to songs, sample snippets of the movie, play a where- are-they-now game, or diddle with a ”groovy paint feature,” which makes your computer screen look like a Ben & Jerry’s container. One drawback: For me at least, the program has more bugs than the Woodstock audience after three days without showers. C+ –TB
Posted August 26 1994 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Alyssa Milano and 'Hacktivist' writers dish on comics and technology
- Lupita Nyong'o to star in New York play written by 'Walking Dead' star
- Bikini Kill will release three new songs
- 'Wet Hot American Summer' creators on ... another sequel?
- Ivan Reitman releases statement on 'Ghostbusters' franchise
- 'Xena: Warrior Princess' stars reunite on Instagram
- 'The Good Wife's Archie Panjabi to guest-star on 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine'
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Jennifer Lopez, Brad Pitt, Candace & Lori and More!