Woodstock: 25th Anniversary cd-rom (Time Warner Interactive, CD-ROM for PC/ Windows and Mac, $39.99) High-tech memorabilia? Hideous sellout? Woodstock is both. You can listen to songs, sample snippets of the movie, play a where- are-they-now game, or diddle with a ”groovy paint feature,” which makes your computer screen look like a Ben & Jerry’s container. One drawback: For me at least, the program has more bugs than the Woodstock audience after three days without showers. C+ –TB
Posted August 26 1994 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Mark Wahlberg's 'Patriots Day' to close AFI Fest
- Bill Murray shares adorable childhood photo proving his Chicago Cubs fandom
- 'Office Christmas Party' directors say film is 'life-affirming,' 'really f---ed up'
- 'La La Land': Emma Stone, Ryan Gosling dazzle in dreamy exclusive image
- David Beckham, Emma Stone, and Drake freak out in David Blaine promo
- 'Mean Girls' star on sequel: 'Can we do this already?!'
- 'Supergirl': Chris Wood on whether Mon-El is 'superhero material'