It’s strange to find the Cramps on CD; vinyl seems more in tune with their dirty, disposable aesthetic. But it’s still fun to hear Female and Elvis — their mid-’80s best — again. Rockin, a pallid live recording, finds them on a bad night, while the brand-new Flamejob shows they haven’t lost a step. Flamejob: B Female: A- Elvis: B+ Rockin: C-
Posted October 14 1994 — 12:00 AM EDT
- New 'Star Wars' toys revealed in 'Rogue One' stop-motion video
- 'Waco' miniseries starring Taylor Kitsch, Michael Shannon in the works
- Lauren Conrad has a girl crush on 'Game of Thrones' star Emilia Clarke
- Kerry Washington developing female police drama at ABC
- Garth Brooks to singing Ashton Kutcher: 'Don’t quit your day job'
- 'Dead of Summer': Who survived the deadly summer?
- Nick Viall named the next Bachelor