It’s strange to find the Cramps on CD; vinyl seems more in tune with their dirty, disposable aesthetic. But it’s still fun to hear Female and Elvis — their mid-’80s best — again. Rockin, a pallid live recording, finds them on a bad night, while the brand-new Flamejob shows they haven’t lost a step. Flamejob: B Female: A- Elvis: B+ Rockin: C-
Posted October 14 1994 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Kate McKinnon's Hillary Clinton sings 'I Can't Make You Love Me' on 'SNL'
- See Kanye West vs. Kyle Mooney in an 'SNL' rap battle
- Kanye West performs 'Highlights,' 'Ultralight Beam' on 'SNL'
- 'The Silence of the Lambs' still screams after 25 years
- A look back at the time 'Silence of the Lambs' won big at the Oscars
- Happy Valentine's Day! Read highlights from Aziz Ansari's 'Modern Romance'
- 'The Walking Dead' showrunner previews introduction of the Hilltop