It’s strange to find the Cramps on CD; vinyl seems more in tune with their dirty, disposable aesthetic. But it’s still fun to hear Female and Elvis — their mid-’80s best — again. Rockin, a pallid live recording, finds them on a bad night, while the brand-new Flamejob shows they haven’t lost a step. Flamejob: B Female: A- Elvis: B+ Rockin: C-
Posted October 14 1994 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Shia LaBeouf arrested in Austin for public intoxication
- The 'Robot Chicken' cast can't stop talking about 'Pretty Little Liars'
- 'Mr. Robot' cast reveal how they recover from intense scenes
- Fox cuts 'Minority Report' order to 10 episodes
- 'Con Man' panel fulfilled our 'Firefly' dreams at New York Comic Con
- Clark Gregg on whether 'Agents of SHIELD' will ever encounter mutants
- Watch Aladdin and Jasmine reunite for 'A Whole New World'