It’s strange to find the Cramps on CD; vinyl seems more in tune with their dirty, disposable aesthetic. But it’s still fun to hear Female and Elvis — their mid-’80s best — again. Rockin, a pallid live recording, finds them on a bad night, while the brand-new Flamejob shows they haven’t lost a step. Flamejob: B Female: A- Elvis: B+ Rockin: C-
Posted October 14 1994 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Girl Meets World' picked up for season 3
- Secrets of BB-8: An EW 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' video
- 'Arrow' star David Ramsey shares his theories on who's in the grave
- Everything you need to know about Apollo Creed before seeing 'Creed'
- Rosie O'Donnell calls Donald Trump's campaign 'a nightmare'
- Vine star thanks little boy who stood up to her catcaller
- The new 'Men in Black' movie will have a woman in black
- Taraji P. Henson's Biggest Moments in 2015
- Holiday Gift Guide: For the TV Fanatic
- 19 TV Families That Will Make You Thankful for Yours
- Literature's 8 Most Dysfunctional Thanksgiving Dinners
- 'Captain America: Civil War': Decoding the New Trailer
- EW's Entertainers of the Year pick their Entertainers of the Year