It’s strange to find the Cramps on CD; vinyl seems more in tune with their dirty, disposable aesthetic. But it’s still fun to hear Female and Elvis — their mid-’80s best — again. Rockin, a pallid live recording, finds them on a bad night, while the brand-new Flamejob shows they haven’t lost a step. Flamejob: B Female: A- Elvis: B+ Rockin: C-
Posted October 14 1994 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Matt LeBlanc on beginning 'Man With a Plan' and ending 'Episodes'
- Oscar frontrunners set to gather at EW PopFest
- Tom Hanks still remembers the rap from 'Big'
- 'Walking Dead' quiz: How well do you know dead characters' last lines?
- Sean Penn on the political relevance of 'Bob Honey Who Just Do Stuff'
- Margot Robbie in talks to join 'Peter Rabbit' movie
- Why 'The Conjuring' is the perfect Halloween movie