Sharks (The Discovery Channel CD-ROM, CD-ROM for PC/Windows and Mac, $49.95) The Discovery Channel’s line of interactive discs — of which Sharks is the fourth title — are very much like coffee-table books unstuck in time. This one packs in undersea film footage and video interviews with shark researchers to pep up the informative text. Courageous and/or suicidal shutterbugs will find the tips on shark photography especially helpful, but a superfluous Concentration-like game is a waste of disc space. Impressively, the overall message is sharply preservationist — even Jaws author Peter Benchley remarks that he’d make his Great White the good guy if he had to do it all over again. B+
Posted October 14 1994 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Will Ferrell brings back Harry Carey to celebrate Cubs win
- President Obama admits to laughing at Donald Trump 'most of the time'
- Seth Meyers mocks Trump's Gettysburg address
- Tom Hanks asks Zoltar from 'Big' for yet another wish
- What to Watch Tuesday: 'This Is Us' goes to the Super Bowl (sort of)
- President Obama smacks down Trump for his Mean Tweet
- Ryan Adams is done covering albums after Taylor Swift's '1989'