The Psychotron (Merit Studios, CD-ROM for PC/Windows, $59.95) Why did the CIA secretly buy a ”psychotronic generator” from the Russians? What’s really behind that plane crash in Virginia? And why is it of interest to President Richard Marx (not the singer — sorry, ”Hold On to the Nights” fans)? You’ll be too bored to care after playing this ”interactive movie” that mixes excruciating supper-club performances with an aggravating interface (make one mistake and you have to suffer through a badly acted video segment all over again). Weirdest of all, Psychotron bogs down midway through in a seemingly endless game of poker against three mafiosi. Save your dimes and play computer solitaire instead. C
Posted October 14 1994 — 12:00 AM EDT
- The Rock spends the day with a cancer patient on 'Baywatch' set
- 'Scream': No one can be trusted in season 2 trailer
- Garry Marshall shares details on 'peppy' 'Pretty Woman' musical
- 'Game of Thrones': Kit Harington's secret season 6 code name revealed
- All of Beyoncé's 'Lemonade' tracks hit the Hot 100
- Ilana Glazer, Kate McKinnon, Jillian Bell set for 'Rock That Body'
- Watch the trailer for Civil War comedy 'Men Go to Battle'
- 'Wayward Pines' Season 2: Exclusive Photos of the New Main Cast
- See President Obama's Very First White House Correspondents Dinner
- 13 Times Real Pain Inspired Great Art
- Destiny's Child's Best Matching Outfits Through the Years
- 'The Simpsons': See the Voices Behind Your Favorite Characters
- All the Photos From Beyonce's 'Formation' Tour