The Psychotron (Merit Studios, CD-ROM for PC/Windows, $59.95) Why did the CIA secretly buy a ”psychotronic generator” from the Russians? What’s really behind that plane crash in Virginia? And why is it of interest to President Richard Marx (not the singer — sorry, ”Hold On to the Nights” fans)? You’ll be too bored to care after playing this ”interactive movie” that mixes excruciating supper-club performances with an aggravating interface (make one mistake and you have to suffer through a badly acted video segment all over again). Weirdest of all, Psychotron bogs down midway through in a seemingly endless game of poker against three mafiosi. Save your dimes and play computer solitaire instead. C
Posted October 14 1994 — 12:00 AM EDT
- NBC pulls plug on 'Coach' revival
- 'AHS: Hotel': Ryan Murphy shares three super creepy teasers
- Casting Net: Missi Pyle, Joey Lawrence hit horse rescue drama 'Emma's Chance'
- Rick Ross announces new album will be released this week
- Kesha to guest-star on 'Jane the Virgin'
- 'Dancing With the Stars': Peta Murgatroyd to skip season due to injury
- Jack Black wants to tell you a story in the new 'Goosebumps' trailer
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- Reese Witherspoon, Aziz Ansari, Brooks & Julianne and More!