With their back-alley, blues-based trash, the early-’70s Dolls became a model for punks as well as lesser glam androgynes like Mötley Crüe. This lamely titled offering (which includes three previously unreleased cuts) mostly succeeds in its choices, but to compile a 20-track anthology of a group that recorded only two albums makes one wonder: Why not just rerelease those? B
Rock 'n Roll With their back-alley, blues-based trash, the early-'70s Dolls became a model for punks as well as lesser glam androgynes like Mötley Crüe....Rock 'n RollRock With their back-alley, blues-based trash, the early-'70s Dolls became a model for punks as well as lesser glam androgynes like Mötley Crüe....1994-10-21
Genre: Rock; Lead Performers: John Lennon, New York Dolls; Producer (group): Capitol
Posted October 21 1994 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Friends' creator: Those $1 million cast salaries were 'ridiculous'
- See a clip from Lifetime's 'The Unauthorized Full House Story'
- NatGeo announces 'Big Game of Thrones,' admits HBO won't let them keep title
- Bryan Cranston’s 'Sneaky Pete' pilot picked up by Amazon
- Get haunted by trailer for 'The Listing'
- President Bill Clinton to appear on 'StarTalk' season 2 premiere
- 'Graceland' sneak peek: Paige is going undercover with the Sarkissians
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Tyra Banks, The Madden Bros., Taylor Schilling & More!