With their back-alley, blues-based trash, the early-’70s Dolls became a model for punks as well as lesser glam androgynes like Mötley Crüe. This lamely titled offering (which includes three previously unreleased cuts) mostly succeeds in its choices, but to compile a 20-track anthology of a group that recorded only two albums makes one wonder: Why not just rerelease those? B
Rock 'n Roll With their back-alley, blues-based trash, the early-'70s Dolls became a model for punks as well as lesser glam androgynes like Mötley Crüe....Rock 'n RollRock With their back-alley, blues-based trash, the early-'70s Dolls became a model for punks as well as lesser glam androgynes like Mötley Crüe....1994-10-21
Genre: Rock; Lead Performers: John Lennon, New York Dolls; Producer (group): Capitol
Posted October 21 1994 — 12:00 AM EDT
- ABC Family and Fox score top marks for inclusion of LGBT characters
- Prince announces three-day Labor Day party ahead of album release
- ABC Family's 13 Nights of Halloween: Who's joining Harry Potter and Batman?
- Christian Slater weighs in on 'Mr. Robot' twist and season finale
- 'Mr. Robot' finale postmortem: Creator Sam Esmail answers burning questions
- 'iZombie' season 2 trailer teases what (or who) is on the menu for Liv Moore
- Casting Net: Mad Men star Jessica Pare cast in Lovesick
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- The A List Ladies, Jake Gyllenhaal, Anna & Jane and More!