With their back-alley, blues-based trash, the early-’70s Dolls became a model for punks as well as lesser glam androgynes like Mötley Crüe. This lamely titled offering (which includes three previously unreleased cuts) mostly succeeds in its choices, but to compile a 20-track anthology of a group that recorded only two albums makes one wonder: Why not just rerelease those? B
Rock 'n Roll With their back-alley, blues-based trash, the early-'70s Dolls became a model for punks as well as lesser glam androgynes like Mötley Crüe....Rock 'n RollRock With their back-alley, blues-based trash, the early-'70s Dolls became a model for punks as well as lesser glam androgynes like Mötley Crüe....1994-10-21
Genre: Rock; Lead Performers: John Lennon, New York Dolls; Producer (group): Capitol
Posted October 21 1994 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Kelly Rowland at Essence Fest previews BET series to find next great girl group
- The Nathan's Hot Dog Eating contest crowned a new champion on July 4
- Michael Douglas' mother dies at 92
- Hello Kitty movie targeted for 2019
- 'Suicide Squad' on-set photo: Harley Quinn birthday cake for Margot Robbie
- Caitlyn Jenner 'proud to be an American'
- Lil Wayne: 'Free Weezy Album' on Tidal
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Garcelle Beauvais, Kylie Jenner, Serena Williams & More!