These improvisational jams-culled from the recording sessions of 1993’s Laid — range wildly in style. They’re ambient, but not devoid of pop structure, and segue from silly falsetto to crunching high- tech grooves: James at its most inspired and unpredictable. A joyride of a record. B+
Wah Wah These improvisational jams-culled from the recording sessions of 1993's Laid — range wildly in style. They're ambient, but not devoid...Wah WahRock These improvisational jams-culled from the recording sessions of 1993's Laid — range wildly in style. They're ambient, but not devoid...1994-10-21
Genre: Rock; Producer (group): Fontana, Mercury Records
Posted October 21 1994 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Taylor Swift is really, really excited for the 'Wildest Dreams' music video debut
- Ian McKellen and Patrick Stewart almost joined Taylor Swift on tour
- 'We Are Your Friends' had one of the worst openings in history
- Details on the 'AHS: Hotel' Halloween episodes with Lily Rabe and Darren Criss
- 'Hannibal' finale review: A perversely romantic, totally satisfying last supper
- Caitlyn Jenner on the realities of dating as a transgender woman
- See how 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' created 'The Twins'
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Khloeé & Kris, Elsa & Chris, Rihanna and More!