These improvisational jams-culled from the recording sessions of 1993’s Laid — range wildly in style. They’re ambient, but not devoid of pop structure, and segue from silly falsetto to crunching high- tech grooves: James at its most inspired and unpredictable. A joyride of a record. B+
Wah Wah These improvisational jams-culled from the recording sessions of 1993's Laid — range wildly in style. They're ambient, but not devoid...Wah WahRock These improvisational jams-culled from the recording sessions of 1993's Laid — range wildly in style. They're ambient, but not devoid...1994-10-21
Genre: Rock; Producer (group): Fontana, Mercury Records
Posted January 17 2015 — 2:22 PM EST
- Victoria Justice breaks news to fans on Twitter: 'Eye Candy' canceled by MTV
- Jon Stewart explains why he quit 'The Daily Show'
- Jason Sudeikis looks back at 'SNL' and ahead towards 'Fletch'
- 'Outlander' boss Ronald Moore talks Geillis reveal, Claire's shocking choice
- 'Orphan Black' creators on series' sexy, surreal return
- Tatiana Maslany on 'Orphan Black' return, and 'totally changing up what people were going to expect'
- Jonathan Crombie, seen as Gilbert Blythe in 'Anne of Green Gables' films, dies at 48
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Prince Harry, Christina Aguilera, Diane Kruger & More!