These improvisational jams-culled from the recording sessions of 1993’s Laid — range wildly in style. They’re ambient, but not devoid of pop structure, and segue from silly falsetto to crunching high- tech grooves: James at its most inspired and unpredictable. A joyride of a record. B+
Wah Wah These improvisational jams-culled from the recording sessions of 1993's Laid — range wildly in style. They're ambient, but not devoid...Wah WahRock These improvisational jams-culled from the recording sessions of 1993's Laid — range wildly in style. They're ambient, but not devoid...1994-10-21
Genre: Rock; Producer (group): Fontana, Mercury Records
Posted October 21 1994 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Big Brother': Julie Chen answers our burning Qs
- See Nic Cage in his 'Superman Lives' costume
- Ava DuVernay decides not to direct 'Black Panther': 'We just didn't see eye to eye'
- LeBron James: Hollywood's newest MVP
- Know this week's pop culture news? Take EW's quiz to find out
- 10 celebrity memoirs to devour this summer
- Celebrate Independence Day with Steven Tyler's new country video
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- 26 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- Miranda Kerr, Ewan & Chiwetel, Karlie Kloss & More!