One of a growing pack of MC’s looking to reclaim the East Coast’s place in hip-hop is Brooklyn’s O.C. While his flow is agile and his lyrics witty, his beat is a bit lethargic. Only the bass-in-your-face ”Time’s Up” hints at the damage he can do with a mic. The remaining tracks are made less ferocious by mundane, barely recognizable samples. B-
Word...life One of a growing pack of MC's looking to reclaim the East Coast's place in hip-hop is Brooklyn's O.C. While his flow is agile and his lyrics witty,...Word...lifeHip-Hop/Rap One of a growing pack of MC's looking to reclaim the East Coast's place in hip-hop is Brooklyn's O.C. While his flow is agile and his lyrics witty,...1994-10-21
Genre: Hip-Hop/Rap; Lead Performer: O.C.; Producer (group): Wild Pitch
Posted January 17 2015 — 2:22 PM EST
- 'The Messengers' premiere: Heaven or hell?
- Casting Net: Ben Stiller confirms Penelope Cruz will be in 'Zoolander 2'
- 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk' gets Veteran's Day 2016 release
- Five Broadway tickets to snag before Tony nominations make it impossible
- 'Star Wars': 5 revelations from Carrie Fisher at Celebration Q&A
- 'Batman v Superman' trailer is here; official release by Zack Snyder follows leak
- Never-before-seen passage from Madeleine L'Engle's 'A Wrinkle in Time' found
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Madonna's Cone Bra turns 25: How this Gaultier lingerie's legacy lingers
- Naomi Campbell, Jessica & Rosario, the Star Wars Cast & More