One of a growing pack of MC’s looking to reclaim the East Coast’s place in hip-hop is Brooklyn’s O.C. While his flow is agile and his lyrics witty, his beat is a bit lethargic. Only the bass-in-your-face ”Time’s Up” hints at the damage he can do with a mic. The remaining tracks are made less ferocious by mundane, barely recognizable samples. B-
Word...life One of a growing pack of MC's looking to reclaim the East Coast's place in hip-hop is Brooklyn's O.C. While his flow is agile and his lyrics witty,...Word...lifeHip-Hop/Rap One of a growing pack of MC's looking to reclaim the East Coast's place in hip-hop is Brooklyn's O.C. While his flow is agile and his lyrics witty,...1994-10-21
Genre: Hip-Hop/Rap; Lead Performer: O.C.; Producer (group): Wild Pitch
Posted October 21 1994 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Andre 3000 joins ABC's 'American Crime'
- 'Descendants' react: Did the tale about junior Disney villains cast a spell?
- Casting Net: Gary Oldman joins space love story
- Josh Gad wraps 'Beauty and the Beast' filming, shares pic
- Remembering Roddy Piper's rowdy film career
- Why 'The Tribe' is the perfect videogame movie
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' producers offer hints about the show's timeline
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Michael & Kate, Michelle Rodriguez, Joss Stone and More!