This first fruit of the alliance between arcade powerhouse Midway and video-game powerhouse Nintendo suffers in comparison with a similar racing game — Daytona USA — from arcade and video-game powerhouse Sega. Still, what Cruis’n USA lacks in realism, it makes up for in tantalizing courses, including a high-speed, hair-whitening chase on the gritty underpasses of Chicago. B+
Posted October 28 1994 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Which member of Destiny’s Child are you?
- 'The Walking Dead': Lennie James says Morgan-Rick rift is bigger than people realize
- Nicolas Cage to star in parental thriller 'Mom and Dad'
- 'The Originals' boss on the casting change you may have missed
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Ryan Reynolds on his acerbic antihero 'Deadpool'
- Universal wins film rights for 'Gone Girl' author's ghost story 'The Grownup'
- Julie's Diary: 'Vampire Diaries' boss breaks down Damon's big fight scene