The first seven volumes of graphic artist Larry Gonick’s ongoing project (taking readers from the big bang to Alexander the Great) have been poured onto two CD-ROMs and spiced up with rudimentary animation and 18 puzzles, turning what was an informatively silly book series into a hugely amusing world-history slide show. Your kids will probably be glued to the monitor, especially during the game in which they try to get the mummy’s brain out through his nose. B+
Posted October 28 1994 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 1D's Liam Payne announces third single from 'Made in the A.M.'
- New 'Luther' trailer asks: 'You scared of me?'
- Drake: 'I'd do anything with Adele' — including a 'Hotline Bling' remix
- National Dog Show names Charlie the Skye terrier its Best in Show
- CBS will air two Super Bowl commercial specials before 'Super Bowl 50'
- Amy Schumer, Mindy Kaling, and more celebs give thanks on social media
- Highlights from the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade