The first seven volumes of graphic artist Larry Gonick’s ongoing project (taking readers from the big bang to Alexander the Great) have been poured onto two CD-ROMs and spiced up with rudimentary animation and 18 puzzles, turning what was an informatively silly book series into a hugely amusing world-history slide show. Your kids will probably be glued to the monitor, especially during the game in which they try to get the mummy’s brain out through his nose. B+
Posted October 28 1994 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' producers charged over Harrison Ford on-set accident
- 'Outlander': Learn more about Claire's stylish future (and that red dress!)
- See the exclusive first trailer for Will Arnett's new Netflix show 'Flaked'
- Brandy teases new music: 'An album is definitely in the works'
- Exclusive 'Walking Dead' reunion of deceased characters
- Supermodels become superheroes in Marvel's new collaboration
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: 'Outlander' season 2 trailer, premiere date revealed
- 'The Walking Dead’: Exclusive EW Portraits
- Exclusive Look at 'The Walking Dead' Midseason Return
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996
- 'Beautiful Girls': Where Are They Now?
- 15 Musicians Who Banned Candidates From Using Their Songs