Popping this into your drive is the multimedia equivalent of trekking to Vail, only to find that all of the lifts aren’t running. Skier’s Encyclopedia promises interactive lessons, a ski-equipment primer, and a guide to the country’s ski resorts. Too bad it’s a total wipeout. For starters, the lessons are superficial, the ski-equipment spots are shameless advertisements, and the almanac is woefully incomplete — and from there it goes downhill faster than Alberto Tomba. For slightly more than the price of a lift ticket, you’d be much better off skipping this and spending an extra day on the slopes. C
Posted January 17 2015 — 2:22 PM EST
- 'Full House' revival at Netflix officially on; 13 episodes to arrive in 2016
- 'Inside Amy Schumer' renewed
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race': Our audience with returning queen
- 'Bachelorette' first promo: This crazytown ain't big enough for the both of them
- 'Originals' boss breaks down latest shockers, previews a devastating finale
- 'Ant-Man' gets a tiny billboard campaign
- Django Django unveil trippy, magenta-hued video for 'Beginning to Fade'
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet style: We grade the looks
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet arrivals: What they wore
- Blake Lively in 'Age of Adaline': Style when you're forever 29
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- Katy Perry, Tim & Faith, Blake Lively and More!