Computer fanatics and UFO true believers tend to have similar glints in their eyes, so this compendium of more than 1,200 ”documented sightings,” 202 pie-plate photographs, and 22 grainy movie enlargements will probably find a lot of takers in multimedia-land. It’s a weird yet admirably thorough reference disk, which lets you locate incidents under such headings as ”abduction,” ”psychic phenomena,”and ”cattle mutilation.” Pictures, too. Yum. B
Posted October 28 1994 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' postmortem: Elizabeth Henstridge talks surprising return
- The 10 most-promising 'Voice' contestants
- Top 5 'Muppets' moments from 'Bear Left Then Bear Write'
- Johnny Cash and Miranda Lambert get stars on the Music City Walk of Fame
- Casting Net: Jennifer Aniston, Jack Huston fly with 'The Yellow Birds'
- Hannibal Buress shares unaired 'Unemployable' pilot
- 'The Flash' boss on heartbreaking premiere twist