Computer fanatics and UFO true believers tend to have similar glints in their eyes, so this compendium of more than 1,200 ”documented sightings,” 202 pie-plate photographs, and 22 grainy movie enlargements will probably find a lot of takers in multimedia-land. It’s a weird yet admirably thorough reference disk, which lets you locate incidents under such headings as ”abduction,” ”psychic phenomena,”and ”cattle mutilation.” Pictures, too. Yum. B
Posted October 28 1994 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Listen to Led Zeppelin's Lost 'Sunshine Woman' Track
- Ava DuVernay tweets support for Leslie Jones: 'Stay up, sis'
- Here's why Giancarlo Esposito turned down a Marvel TV role
- 'Jason Bourne' 3-D screenings causing nausea and protests in China
- Olympian auctions off medal to pay young boy's medical bills
- Nicole Scherzinger's Britney Spears impression is 'Crazy' good
- Woody Allen on Dylan Farrow accusations: 'I get harassed all the time on it'