Computer fanatics and UFO true believers tend to have similar glints in their eyes, so this compendium of more than 1,200 ”documented sightings,” 202 pie-plate photographs, and 22 grainy movie enlargements will probably find a lot of takers in multimedia-land. It’s a weird yet admirably thorough reference disk, which lets you locate incidents under such headings as ”abduction,” ”psychic phenomena,”and ”cattle mutilation.” Pictures, too. Yum. B
Posted October 28 1994 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Funko shares sneak peek at 'Suicide Squad' figures at Toy Fair 2016
- Jennifer Lawrence donates $2 million to Kentucky children's hospital
- Adam McKay recounts how Johnny Depp agreed to play Trump
- See Adele photobomb fans in 'Live in London' concert special
- Ben Stiller on the death of his mother, Anne Meara: 'It affects me constantly'
- Paul Rudd & Steve Coogan to play a couple in 'An Ideal Home'
- Chris Rock brings the wine for a Shondaland Oscars in new promos