Computer fanatics and UFO true believers tend to have similar glints in their eyes, so this compendium of more than 1,200 ”documented sightings,” 202 pie-plate photographs, and 22 grainy movie enlargements will probably find a lot of takers in multimedia-land. It’s a weird yet admirably thorough reference disk, which lets you locate incidents under such headings as ”abduction,” ”psychic phenomena,”and ”cattle mutilation.” Pictures, too. Yum. B
Posted October 28 1994 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters