Computer fanatics and UFO true believers tend to have similar glints in their eyes, so this compendium of more than 1,200 ”documented sightings,” 202 pie-plate photographs, and 22 grainy movie enlargements will probably find a lot of takers in multimedia-land. It’s a weird yet admirably thorough reference disk, which lets you locate incidents under such headings as ”abduction,” ”psychic phenomena,”and ”cattle mutilation.” Pictures, too. Yum. B
Posted October 28 1994 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Kate Hudson gets patriotic, belts out the national anthem on Instagram
- 'Dukes of Hazzard' costar: TV Land wrong
- Keke Palmer: 'Scream Queens' will be just 'as brutal' as 'American Horror Story'
- Empire State Building jams out to Grateful Dead with synchronized July 4 light show
- Dave Grohl's game of throne in D.C.
- Kit Harington: Buzz about his long hair
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Rumer & Khloé, Usher, Cara Delevingne & More!