Sputnik, Geritol, Dave Garroway — Quiz Show has documented the period surrounding the 1958 game-show scandals down to the very last detail. Then why in one shot does a movie-theater marquee advertise Fellini’s La Dolce Vita, a film that was released in 1960?
Posted October 28 1994 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Five Questions From Transparent's Season 2 Premiere
- Gotham Awards 2015: 'Spotlight,' 'Tangerine' top the winners list
- Reese Witherspoon developing movie about Barbie creator, with an eye to star
- Casting Net: Alicia Vikander joins James McAvoy in romantic thriller
- The Avengers get rom-com treatment in remix video
- Superman unmasks Batman in new sneak peek from 'Dawn of Justice'
- J.J. Abrams says screening 'Force Awakens' for Disney bosses was 'horrifying'