Sputnik, Geritol, Dave Garroway — Quiz Show has documented the period surrounding the 1958 game-show scandals down to the very last detail. Then why in one shot does a movie-theater marquee advertise Fellini’s La Dolce Vita, a film that was released in 1960?
Posted October 28 1994 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'The Originals' boss on the casting change you may have missed
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Ryan Reynolds on 'Deadpool,' worshipping his daughter, and more
- Universal wins film rights for 'Gone Girl' author's ghost story 'The Grownup'
- Julie's Diary: 'Vampire Diaries' boss breaks down Damon's big fight scene
- Inside Disneyland's magical Dream Suite
- Oscars 2016: Michael B. Jordan, Daisy Ridley, Cate Blanchett join presenters
- Miramax, Roadside in talks to distribute Obama romance movie 'Southside With You'