Sylvester Stallone plays an explosives expert who doesn’t own a tie, and Sharon Stone plays a woman who hires him to avenge the murder of her parents and who doesn’t own a bra in this ludicrous high-testosterone action film that takes itself way too seriously. You, however, won’t, which is what makes this awful production awfully amusing. Thrill to Rod Stei-ger’s howler Hispanic accent and giggle at the soapy shower scene between the self- involved Stallone and his equal, Stone. As a bonus, enjoy the truly good performance of James Woods as Sly’s nutso-nasty nemesis. C+
The Specialist Sylvester Stallone plays an explosives expert who doesn't own a tie, and Sharon Stone plays a woman who hires him to avenge the murder of her parents...The SpecialistWar, Mystery and Thriller, Action/AdventureR Sylvester Stallone plays an explosives expert who doesn't own a tie, and Sharon Stone plays a woman who hires him to avenge the murder of her parents...1994-10-28Rod Steiger
Genre: War, Mystery and Thriller, Action/Adventure; Starring: Luis Llosa, Eric Roberts, Sylvester Stallone, Sharon Stone, Rod Steiger; MPAA Rating: R
Posted October 28 1994 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Ben Affleck is a math genius with a secret in 'The Accountant' trailer
- WATCH: 'Pretty Little Liars' stars show 'Harry Potter' love
- Joe Biden loves the word 'malarkey'
- HBO renews 'Ballers' for season 3
- Serena Williams answers 73 random questions for Vogue
- Bindi Irwin praises Ariel Winter's body confidence
- Garry Marshall's 'The Flamingo Kid' is going to be a stage musical
- 'Alice in Wonderland': Witticisms and Wisdom From the Disney Classic
- 'John Tucker Must Die': Where Are They Now?
- 15 Captivating International Crime Thrillers
- 'Planet of the Apes': See the Famous Faces Behind the Makeup
- Toronto Film Festival 2016: See First Look Images From This Year's Lineup
- 'One Tree Hill': Where Are They Now?