Two compilations featuring up-and-coming female groups, one from Seattle, one from Boston. Predictably, the Seattle grrrls are louder and grungier, the B-town babes smarter and more melodic. Both discs are worth a listen. Women: B Girl: B+
Posted November 11 1994 — 12:00 AM EST
- Lin-Manuel Miranda live-tweeted commentary for 'Hamilton's America'
- J.K. Rowling loves Amy Schumer's book
- Chris Pratt encourages people to go outside and look for trolls
- Kanye West scored Kardashian family movies to 'Only One' for Kim's birthday
- 'Once Upon a Time' star says Robin Hood return provides closure
- Jason Sudeikis duets with Harry Connick Jr. as Harry Connick Jr.
- Chris Pine cast in Ava DuVernay's 'A Wrinkle in Time'