What’s your pleasure — learning about natural disasters or cleaning up after them? The newsy Earthquake focuses on major temblors that have occurred in the last 100 years by serving up canned ABC reportage anchored by Ted Koppel, plus film footage, photos, and informative text from the book Terra Non Firma. The Big One plays like SimCity for Richter freaks: You’re the mayor of Los Angeles and a quake has just leveled the downtown area. Can you put out fires, deal with looters, set up field hospitals — and still get re-elected? Nice to see that the makers of this game have the proper perspective. Earthquake: B- The Big One: C+
Posted January 17 2015 — 3:45 PM EST
- Watch LL Cool J really try to play Pictionary with Jimmy Fallon, Rose Byrne and Big Sean
- Stream Blur's album 'The Magic Whip' on iTunes First Play
- Next 'Transformers' expected in 2017
- 'Furious 7's James Wan to produce 'The Entity' remake
- Helen Mirren talks about her love of Vin Diesel on 'Late Night'
- Waka Flocka Flame to run for president
- Batman costume from 'Batman v Superman': Take a good look
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet style: We grade the looks
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet arrivals: What they wore
- Blake Lively in 'Age of Adaline': Style when you're forever 29
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- Hayden Panettiere, Olivia Munn, Salma Hayek & More!