What’s your pleasure — learning about natural disasters or cleaning up after them? The newsy Earthquake focuses on major temblors that have occurred in the last 100 years by serving up canned ABC reportage anchored by Ted Koppel, plus film footage, photos, and informative text from the book Terra Non Firma. The Big One plays like SimCity for Richter freaks: You’re the mayor of Los Angeles and a quake has just leveled the downtown area. Can you put out fires, deal with looters, set up field hospitals — and still get re-elected? Nice to see that the makers of this game have the proper perspective. Earthquake: B- The Big One: C+
Posted November 11 1994 — 12:00 AM EST
- Chris Pine reportedly signed for 'Wonder Woman'
- 'Orange Is the New Black': What happened to Nicky Nichols?
- Lee Daniels goes behind the scenes of 'American Crime Story'
- 'SYTYCD' mentor blog: Travis Wall talks controversial elimination
- 'Doctor Who' is headed to theaters in September
- Aziz Ansari's Netflix comedy snags Claire Danes and more
- Harris Wittels' cause of death confirmed to be accidental overdose
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- The Hemsworths, Eva Longoria, Tom Cruise & More!