What’s your pleasure — learning about natural disasters or cleaning up after them? The newsy Earthquake focuses on major temblors that have occurred in the last 100 years by serving up canned ABC reportage anchored by Ted Koppel, plus film footage, photos, and informative text from the book Terra Non Firma. The Big One plays like SimCity for Richter freaks: You’re the mayor of Los Angeles and a quake has just leveled the downtown area. Can you put out fires, deal with looters, set up field hospitals — and still get re-elected? Nice to see that the makers of this game have the proper perspective. Earthquake: B- The Big One: C+
Posted November 11 1994 — 12:00 AM EST
- Fall 2015 TV pilots: Updated full list
- Kanye West tweets apologies to Beck and Bruno Mars
- 'Agents of SHIELD' unveils new poster art: Here's 'Aftershocks'
- Elizabeth Hurley gets slap happy in 'Royals' clip: First Look
- Bruce Willis indie-thriller Wake halts production due to lack of funding
- Catwoman comes out as bisexual in new issue of comic book
- 'Grey's Anatomy': What's next for Amelia and Owen?
- 'Empire': New EW cast portraits and behind-the-scenes photos
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Sizing up the season 20 cast
- 'Parks' 2017: What we embrace/dread in world of tomorrow
- Oscars 2015: EW exclusive rehearsal photos
- Oscars 2015 backstage: EW all-access photo pass
- Taylor, Rita & Orlando, Amanda and More!