What’s your pleasure — learning about natural disasters or cleaning up after them? The newsy Earthquake focuses on major temblors that have occurred in the last 100 years by serving up canned ABC reportage anchored by Ted Koppel, plus film footage, photos, and informative text from the book Terra Non Firma. The Big One plays like SimCity for Richter freaks: You’re the mayor of Los Angeles and a quake has just leveled the downtown area. Can you put out fires, deal with looters, set up field hospitals — and still get re-elected? Nice to see that the makers of this game have the proper perspective. Earthquake: B- The Big One: C+
Posted November 11 1994 — 12:00 AM EST
- 1D's Liam Payne announces third single from 'Made in the A.M.'
- New 'Luther' trailer asks: 'You scared of me?'
- Drake: 'I'd do anything with Adele' — including a 'Hotline Bling' remix
- National Dog Show names Charlie the Skye terrier its Best in Show
- CBS will air two Super Bowl commercial specials before 'Super Bowl 50'
- Amy Schumer, Mindy Kaling, and more celebs give thanks on social media
- Highlights from the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade