And to think, for a while it looked like Faye D. Resnick’s greatest achievement was being a director of the John Robert Powers Finishing and Modeling School. But no: She finally put pen to paper and joined the ranks of the literati. Her claim to fame, Nicole Brown Simpson: The Private Diary of a Life Interrupted, has landed at No. 1 on the nonfiction list after an initial printing of 750,000. Even Judge Ito’s read it! Resnick better enjoy her 15 minutes in the limelight. The light of goodness, in the form of the Pope’s tome, may soon prevail.
Posted November 11 1994 — 12:00 AM EST
- Prince announces three-day Labor Day party ahead of album release
- ABC Family's 13 Nights of Halloween: Who's joining Harry Potter and Batman?
- Christian Slater weighs in on 'Mr. Robot' twist and season finale
- 'Mr. Robot' finale postmortem: Creator Sam Esmail answers burning questions
- 'iZombie' season 2 trailer teases what (or who) is on the menu for Liv Moore
- Casting Net: Mad Men star Jessica Pare cast in Lovesick
- 'Can't Buy Me Love' star Amanda Peterson's cause of death was an overdose
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- The A List Ladies, Jake Gyllenhaal, Anna & Jane and More!