And to think, for a while it looked like Faye D. Resnick’s greatest achievement was being a director of the John Robert Powers Finishing and Modeling School. But no: She finally put pen to paper and joined the ranks of the literati. Her claim to fame, Nicole Brown Simpson: The Private Diary of a Life Interrupted, has landed at No. 1 on the nonfiction list after an initial printing of 750,000. Even Judge Ito’s read it! Resnick better enjoy her 15 minutes in the limelight. The light of goodness, in the form of the Pope’s tome, may soon prevail.
Posted January 17 2015 — 3:45 PM EST
- New 'San Andreas' trailer cautions 'global event' coming
- Andrew Garfield in Martin Scorsese's 'Silence': EW exclusive First Look
- Was that Bob Dylan on 'Mad Men' last night?
- Mel Gibson talks 'Mad Max' for new Blu-ray release: EW exclusive sneak peek
- 'Tyrant' season 2 trailer: 'Blood guarantees nothing'
- The Chemical Brothers and Q-Tip share 'Go' video, directed by Michel Gondry
- Miley Cyrus & Zoe Kravitz star in explicit Lolawolf video
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Britney Spears, Orlando Bloom, Solange & More!