And to think, for a while it looked like Faye D. Resnick’s greatest achievement was being a director of the John Robert Powers Finishing and Modeling School. But no: She finally put pen to paper and joined the ranks of the literati. Her claim to fame, Nicole Brown Simpson: The Private Diary of a Life Interrupted, has landed at No. 1 on the nonfiction list after an initial printing of 750,000. Even Judge Ito’s read it! Resnick better enjoy her 15 minutes in the limelight. The light of goodness, in the form of the Pope’s tome, may soon prevail.
Posted January 17 2015 — 3:45 PM EST
- Weinstein Company acquires Matthew McConaughey-starring 'Gold'
- David Beckham stars in a new underwear ad... with James Corden?
- Colin Trevorrow to direct 'Book of Henry' following 'Jurassic World' release
- Michelle Obama to appear on 'The Tonight Show'
- Listen to EW's Sirius XM spotlight on the women of comedy, featuring Kristen Schaal
- De La Soul to fund new album via Kickstarter
- 'Flash'-'Arrow' spinoff finds its Hawkgirl: Broadway star Ciara Renee
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Blake Shelton, Destiny's Child, Claire & Don and More!