Bad-boy comic Andrew Clay has thrown the ”Dice” from his name to star in Norstar’s No Contest as a terrorist who takes hostages at a beauty pageant. His partner: kilt-wearing wrestler Roddy Piper, minus his usual nickname, ”Rowdy.”
Posted January 17 2015 — 2:22 PM EST
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': $200+M so far
- Jay Z on Tidal: ‘not perfect,' 'determined’
- 'Grey's Anatomy' fans launch petition to bring McDreamy back
- Patrick Dempsey's EW Q&A on 'Grey's' exit: 'Shonda cares deeply about fans and how they will react'
- John Boyega talks 'Star Wars': 'something symbolic about new generation and old coming together'
- 'Furious 7' wins at box office; No. 5 in all-time global earnings
- 'Goodfellas' reunion: 8 'funny' stories from the cast Q&A