Bad-boy comic Andrew Clay has thrown the ”Dice” from his name to star in Norstar’s No Contest as a terrorist who takes hostages at a beauty pageant. His partner: kilt-wearing wrestler Roddy Piper, minus his usual nickname, ”Rowdy.”
Posted November 11 1994 — 12:00 AM EST
- Comic-Con: 'South Park' creators won't do another Pokémon episode
- Comic-Con 2016: ‘Scream Queens’ boss teases ‘bloodier and funnier’ season 2
- LISTEN: Jamie Lee Curtis: ‘Everyone is an a—hole' on 'Scream Queens'
- WATCH: See the new trailer for the secret 'Blair Witch' sequel
- 'Ms. Marvel' co-creator on helping to make comics more diverse
- 'iZombie' panel reveals Robert Knepper's return as Blaine's dad
- John Lewis on civil rights leaders: 'We didn't hate'