Bad-boy comic Andrew Clay has thrown the ”Dice” from his name to star in Norstar’s No Contest as a terrorist who takes hostages at a beauty pageant. His partner: kilt-wearing wrestler Roddy Piper, minus his usual nickname, ”Rowdy.”
Posted November 11 1994 — 12:00 AM EST
- Raven-Symoné to star in 'That’s So Raven' spin-off at Disney Channel
- 'Timeless' casts criminal couple in Bonnie and Clyde episode
- EW Must List: 'The Walking Dead', Empire of the Sun's 'Two Vines'
- Oprah Winfrey unveils her first cookbook cover
- David Crosby on Kanye West: 'He can neither sing, nor write, nor play'
- Ellen DeGeneres hilariously sends her producer to a haunted house
- J.K. Rowling teases published 'Fantastic Beasts' screenplay