Bad-boy comic Andrew Clay has thrown the ”Dice” from his name to star in Norstar’s No Contest as a terrorist who takes hostages at a beauty pageant. His partner: kilt-wearing wrestler Roddy Piper, minus his usual nickname, ”Rowdy.”
Posted November 11 1994 — 12:00 AM EST
- See a new clip from 'Burnt' with Bradley Cooper and Sienna Miller
- You'll lose your head over this exclusive clip from 'Tales of Halloween'
- 'Inside Amy Schumer,' 'Broad City,' and more faves will stream on Hulu
- Tom Hiddleston explains why Loki was cut from 'Age of Ultron'
- Demi Lovato shares two new 'Confident' music video teasers
- Shane Davis and Michelle Delecki preview new gaming comic 'Axcend'
- 'The Flash' star Grant Gustin zooms through EW’s Pop Culture Personality Quiz