Yasmine Bleeth was always a looker as Ryan Fenelli on Ryan’s Hope and as Lee Ann on One Life to Live. But since joining Baywatch this season, Bleeth has become a sex symbol. To what does she owe her newfound radiance as feisty lifeguard Caroline Holden? ”Simple,” she says. ”I went from a soap-studio dungeon with no light, no fresh air for 13 hours a day, to a beach in L.A. Now it’s, ‘Oh, I’ll be sunning myself at the water’s edge when you need me!’ ” Bleeth’s romantic life hasn’t been too tough either. ”I’m very much in love with Ricky Paull Goldin [formerly of Another World],” she says. Previously she had relationships with heartthrobs Grant Show and Luke Perry. Her secret? With a laugh she replies, ”Let’s just say I have great taste.”
Posted November 11 1994 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters