Yasmine Bleeth was always a looker as Ryan Fenelli on Ryan’s Hope and as Lee Ann on One Life to Live. But since joining Baywatch this season, Bleeth has become a sex symbol. To what does she owe her newfound radiance as feisty lifeguard Caroline Holden? ”Simple,” she says. ”I went from a soap-studio dungeon with no light, no fresh air for 13 hours a day, to a beach in L.A. Now it’s, ‘Oh, I’ll be sunning myself at the water’s edge when you need me!’ ” Bleeth’s romantic life hasn’t been too tough either. ”I’m very much in love with Ricky Paull Goldin [formerly of Another World],” she says. Previously she had relationships with heartthrobs Grant Show and Luke Perry. Her secret? With a laugh she replies, ”Let’s just say I have great taste.”
Posted November 11 1994 — 12:00 AM EST
- Fear the Walking Dead producers reveal how much time season 1 will cover
- The CW moves up premiere dates for 'Jane the Virgin,' 'Crazy Ex-Girlfriend'
- Jemaine Clement voices a 'mind-reading fart' in exclusive 'Rick and Morty' clip
- John Carpenter pays tribute to 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper
- Patrick Stewart on cocaine is hilarious in 'Blunt Talk' trailer
- Wrestling great Roddy Piper dies
- See the exclusive first trailer of 'First Times with Jenn and Jack'
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Amy Poehler, Justin Theroux, Rihanna & More!