Yasmine Bleeth was always a looker as Ryan Fenelli on Ryan’s Hope and as Lee Ann on One Life to Live. But since joining Baywatch this season, Bleeth has become a sex symbol. To what does she owe her newfound radiance as feisty lifeguard Caroline Holden? ”Simple,” she says. ”I went from a soap-studio dungeon with no light, no fresh air for 13 hours a day, to a beach in L.A. Now it’s, ‘Oh, I’ll be sunning myself at the water’s edge when you need me!’ ” Bleeth’s romantic life hasn’t been too tough either. ”I’m very much in love with Ricky Paull Goldin [formerly of Another World],” she says. Previously she had relationships with heartthrobs Grant Show and Luke Perry. Her secret? With a laugh she replies, ”Let’s just say I have great taste.”
Posted November 11 1994 — 12:00 AM EST
- Pedro Pascal is a boss to die for — literally—in 'Bloodsucking Bastards'
- Bruce Campbell in 'Ash vs. Evil Dead': We've got the first image
- 'Game of Thrones': HBO reveals awesome toy line for grown-ups
- Kim Kardashian says you can call her a feminist
- Macy's dumps Donald Trump too
- Joss Stone shares video for 'The Answer,' dishes about new album
- Lionsgate to produce 'Monopoly' movie, 'Truman Show' writer penning script
- 27 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files': David Duchovny, Gillian Anderson portraits
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Lupita Nyong'o, Amber Heard, Rosario Dawson & More!