Yasmine Bleeth was always a looker as Ryan Fenelli on Ryan’s Hope and as Lee Ann on One Life to Live. But since joining Baywatch this season, Bleeth has become a sex symbol. To what does she owe her newfound radiance as feisty lifeguard Caroline Holden? ”Simple,” she says. ”I went from a soap-studio dungeon with no light, no fresh air for 13 hours a day, to a beach in L.A. Now it’s, ‘Oh, I’ll be sunning myself at the water’s edge when you need me!’ ” Bleeth’s romantic life hasn’t been too tough either. ”I’m very much in love with Ricky Paull Goldin [formerly of Another World],” she says. Previously she had relationships with heartthrobs Grant Show and Luke Perry. Her secret? With a laugh she replies, ”Let’s just say I have great taste.”
Posted November 11 1994 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Downton Abbey' boss breaks down season 5 finale's surprises
- 'Once Upon a Time' bosses answer burning Q's on Emma
- 'Focus' is weekend's No. 1 movie: $19.1M
- 'Walking Dead': Tovah Feldshuh on her arrival as...
- 'Walking Dead' director Greg Nicotero on 'Remember'--and the scenes we didn't see
- Margot Robbie's 'Focus' audition: 'craziest 24 hours'
- Leonard Nimoy's Mr. Spock: A tribute to the humane spirit