Yasmine Bleeth was always a looker as Ryan Fenelli on Ryan’s Hope and as Lee Ann on One Life to Live. But since joining Baywatch this season, Bleeth has become a sex symbol. To what does she owe her newfound radiance as feisty lifeguard Caroline Holden? ”Simple,” she says. ”I went from a soap-studio dungeon with no light, no fresh air for 13 hours a day, to a beach in L.A. Now it’s, ‘Oh, I’ll be sunning myself at the water’s edge when you need me!’ ” Bleeth’s romantic life hasn’t been too tough either. ”I’m very much in love with Ricky Paull Goldin [formerly of Another World],” she says. Previously she had relationships with heartthrobs Grant Show and Luke Perry. Her secret? With a laugh she replies, ”Let’s just say I have great taste.”
Posted November 11 1994 — 12:00 AM EST
- See first look at 'Golan the Insatiable' with Aubrey Plaza and Rob Riggle -- EXCLUSIVE
- Amy Schumer and Paul Feig to pair up for new comedy
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Outlander,' 'SVU,' 'Graceland' and more
- 'Supergirl' leaked to piracy sites
- Read your way through New Orleans
- The 50 Most Watched Broadcast Shows of 2014-15
- Extreme Fan Club with Chris Pratt -- exclusive video
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 10 hottest tours
- Melissa McCarthy: Did you know she was in...?
- George Clooney, Meghan Trainor, Pharrell & Zoë and More!