*Plotting: Femme fatale specialist Sharon Stone hopes to turn over a new leaf — sort of — with Last Dance, in which she’ll play a murderer (but a nice murderer) whose lawyer falls in love with her. Bruce Beresford directs *Prepping: Robert Redford dropped out of The American President. Now Michael Douglas and Annette Bening have dropped in, as the widowed President and the woman who puts him back on track. But Redford will produce, along with director Rob Reiner. *Shooting: In Manhattan, Christian Slater and Mary Stuart Masterson hit the streets for Amelia and the King of Plants, a whimsical romance from screenwriter-director Michael Goldenberg about an ambitious investment banker who falls for a flower delivery man. Amelia blooms on screen in the fall of ‘95.
Posted November 11 1994 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Agent Carter' takes on Tinseltown in season 2 teaser
- Idris Elba 'nearly died' filming 'Beasts of No Nation'
- Zach Galligan wants to return for 'Gremlins 3'
- Hear Erykah Badu and Andre 3000 team up for 'Hello'
- 'Gods of Egypt' director: 'Our casting choices should have been more diverse'
- Patti LaBelle spends Thanksgiving with pie fan James Wright
- Hear Sia's new single 'One Million Bullets'