*Plotting: Femme fatale specialist Sharon Stone hopes to turn over a new leaf — sort of — with Last Dance, in which she’ll play a murderer (but a nice murderer) whose lawyer falls in love with her. Bruce Beresford directs *Prepping: Robert Redford dropped out of The American President. Now Michael Douglas and Annette Bening have dropped in, as the widowed President and the woman who puts him back on track. But Redford will produce, along with director Rob Reiner. *Shooting: In Manhattan, Christian Slater and Mary Stuart Masterson hit the streets for Amelia and the King of Plants, a whimsical romance from screenwriter-director Michael Goldenberg about an ambitious investment banker who falls for a flower delivery man. Amelia blooms on screen in the fall of ‘95.
Posted November 11 1994 — 12:00 AM EST
- Kurt Russell rides again in the cannibal-western 'Bone Tomahawk'
- Snapchat original programming channel 'winding down'
- Beach House stream three songs from surprise album
- Tim McGraw drops video for 'Damn Country Music'
- 'Grandfathered' star Josh Peck talks possible 'Drake & Josh' reunion
- Quentin Tarantino to release two cuts of 'The Hateful Eight'
- 'Bridget Jones's Baby' release date set for September 2016
- 12 Instagram Photos of Pitbull Hanging Out with Celebrities
- 25 Unforgettable Dresses From the Past 25 Years
- Box Office Flops: 19 Notorious Opening Weekends
- EW's 25 Best Movies in 25 Years
- EW Reunions: Bonus portraits of your favorite TV and movie casts
- 'The Walking Dead': 15 Exclusive Storyboard Illustrations From Season 6