*Plotting: Femme fatale specialist Sharon Stone hopes to turn over a new leaf — sort of — with Last Dance, in which she’ll play a murderer (but a nice murderer) whose lawyer falls in love with her. Bruce Beresford directs *Prepping: Robert Redford dropped out of The American President. Now Michael Douglas and Annette Bening have dropped in, as the widowed President and the woman who puts him back on track. But Redford will produce, along with director Rob Reiner. *Shooting: In Manhattan, Christian Slater and Mary Stuart Masterson hit the streets for Amelia and the King of Plants, a whimsical romance from screenwriter-director Michael Goldenberg about an ambitious investment banker who falls for a flower delivery man. Amelia blooms on screen in the fall of ‘95.
Posted November 11 1994 — 12:00 AM EST
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt