The exuberantly vulgar observations on life and love in the ’90s offered here by the wildly popular star of the Fox sitcom Martin should be shocking only to agoraphobics who’ve taken a vow of chastity. Everyone else will find something to relate to. As for finding something to laugh at, that’s a different story. Humor is not measurable by objective standards, so the fact that I didn’t laugh much at this filmed performance may not mean anything. What is undeniable is Lawrence’s energy — the movie’s 90 minutes go by in a flash whether you’re splitting your sides or just chortling intermittently. C+
Martin Lawrence: You So CrazyThe exuberantly vulgar observations on life and love in the '90s offered here by the wildly popular star of the Fox sitcom Martin should be...Martin Lawrence: You So CrazyComedyMartin LawrenceUnratedThe exuberantly vulgar observations on life and love in the '90s offered here by the wildly popular star of the Fox sitcom Martin should be...1994-11-11
Genre: Comedy; Starring: Martin Lawrence; Director: Thomas Schlamme; Author: Martin Lawrence; MPAA Rating: Unrated
Posted November 11 1994 — 12:00 AM EST
- These were the best responses to our Shondaland caption contest
- Pentatonix reveal details of new album: 'We want to prove we can write'
- Misha Collins thinks Donald Trump would make a great cat circus tour assistant
- 5 steps for celebrating Beyonce's birthday
- Talking 'Star Wars' toys: Hear Finn, Kylo Ren and Captain Phasma speak
- Viola Davis on the time she kissed a casting director
- 'Survivor: Second Chance': Peih-Gee Law on the advice Amanda Kimmel gave her
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Tom Hardy, Alessandra Ambrósio, Bindi Irwin & More!