The exuberantly vulgar observations on life and love in the ’90s offered here by the wildly popular star of the Fox sitcom Martin should be shocking only to agoraphobics who’ve taken a vow of chastity. Everyone else will find something to relate to. As for finding something to laugh at, that’s a different story. Humor is not measurable by objective standards, so the fact that I didn’t laugh much at this filmed performance may not mean anything. What is undeniable is Lawrence’s energy — the movie’s 90 minutes go by in a flash whether you’re splitting your sides or just chortling intermittently. C+
Martin Lawrence: You So CrazyThe exuberantly vulgar observations on life and love in the '90s offered here by the wildly popular star of the Fox sitcom Martin should be...Martin Lawrence: You So CrazyComedyMartin LawrenceUnratedThe exuberantly vulgar observations on life and love in the '90s offered here by the wildly popular star of the Fox sitcom Martin should be...1994-11-11
Genre: Comedy; Starring: Martin Lawrence; Director: Thomas Schlamme; Author: Martin Lawrence; MPAA Rating: Unrated
Posted January 17 2015 — 2:22 PM EST
- Pixar's 'Inside Out' peek: Joy has a special job for Sadness on first day at a new school
- ACM Awards' host Luke Bryan on big stage: 'It's fun to have a touch of anxiety'
- 'Orphan Black' star Tatiana Maslany says fan love is 'like fuel for us'
- 'The Messengers' premiere: Heaven or hell?
- Casting Net: Ben Stiller confirms Penelope Cruz will be in 'Zoolander 2'
- 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk' gets Veteran's Day 2016 release
- Five Broadway tickets to snag before Tony nominations make it impossible
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Madonna's Cone Bra turns 25: How this Gaultier lingerie's legacy lingers
- Olivia Wilde, Brad Paisley, Brandy Norwood & More!