Doom-schmoom. When I want forward-scrolling, kill-everything-that-twitches entertainment, I’ll stick to the original sources — namely, the Alien series and (to a lesser extent) the Predator movies. Alien vs. Predator is scary enough when you’re a lone Marine bumping into nasties at every twist of a dark corridor, but this game ups the creepitude quotient considerably by allowing you to assume the role of either monster. And the attention to detail is terrific — check out the faster scrolling and jangly, grainy display when you’re playing the Alien. A
Genre: Action/Adventure, Sci-fi and Fantasy, Horror; Starring: Lance Henriksen, Sanaa Lathan, Raoul Bova, Ewen Bremner; Director: Paul Anderson (Director), Bharat Nalluri; Author: Paul Anderson (Director), Shane Salerno; Producer (person): John Davis, David Giler, Lawrence Gordon, Walter Hill, Joel Silver; Release Date Wide: 08/13/2004; Runtime (in minutes): 87; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: 20th Century Fox Film Corporation
Posted November 11 1994 — 12:00 AM EST
- Casting Net: M. Night Shyamalan's new supernatural thriller adds four actors
- 'Chicago Fire' recap: 'Let it Burn'
- Top 5 'Muppets' moments from 'Pig Out'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' EP to produce 'Famous in Love' drama pilot starring Bella Thorne
- 'Arrow' actor Neal McDonough on bringing Damien Darhk to life
- Lamar Odom hospitalized after he was found unconscious at brothel
- E! is going to spin off 'Botched'
- 12 Instagram Photos of Pitbull Hanging Out with Celebrities
- 25 Unforgettable Dresses From the Past 25 Years
- Box Office Flops: 19 Notorious Opening Weekends
- EW's 25 Best Movies in 25 Years
- EW Reunions: Bonus portraits of your favorite TV and movie casts
- 'The Walking Dead': 15 Exclusive Storyboard Illustrations From Season 6