Doom-schmoom. When I want forward-scrolling, kill-everything-that-twitches entertainment, I’ll stick to the original sources — namely, the Alien series and (to a lesser extent) the Predator movies. Alien vs. Predator is scary enough when you’re a lone Marine bumping into nasties at every twist of a dark corridor, but this game ups the creepitude quotient considerably by allowing you to assume the role of either monster. And the attention to detail is terrific — check out the faster scrolling and jangly, grainy display when you’re playing the Alien. A
Genre: Action/Adventure, Sci-fi and Fantasy, Horror; Starring: Lance Henriksen, Sanaa Lathan, Raoul Bova, Ewen Bremner; Director: Paul Anderson (Director), Bharat Nalluri; Author: Paul Anderson (Director), Shane Salerno; Producer (person): John Davis, David Giler, Lawrence Gordon, Walter Hill, Joel Silver; Release Date Wide: 08/13/2004; Status: In Season; Runtime (in minutes): 87; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: 20th Century Fox Film Corporation
Posted November 11 1994 — 12:00 AM EST
- That time Jon Stewart saved Bill Clinton from an awkward encounter
- Eddie Redmayne stuns in new posters for 'The Danish Girl'
- Walt Disney experts dismiss allegations he was anti-Semitic
- See the latest trailer for 'The Intern'
- John Oliver uses song to explain why Washington, D.C., should become a state
- David Byrne calls for streaming service transparency in op-ed
- Stars We Lost in 2015
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Sam Smith, Channing Tatum, Gwyneth Paltrow and More!