Doom-schmoom. When I want forward-scrolling, kill-everything-that-twitches entertainment, I’ll stick to the original sources — namely, the Alien series and (to a lesser extent) the Predator movies. Alien vs. Predator is scary enough when you’re a lone Marine bumping into nasties at every twist of a dark corridor, but this game ups the creepitude quotient considerably by allowing you to assume the role of either monster. And the attention to detail is terrific — check out the faster scrolling and jangly, grainy display when you’re playing the Alien. A
Genre: Action/Adventure, Sci-fi and Fantasy, Horror; Starring: Lance Henriksen, Sanaa Lathan, Raoul Bova, Ewen Bremner; Director: Paul Anderson (Director), Bharat Nalluri; Author: Paul Anderson (Director), Shane Salerno; Producer (person): John Davis, David Giler, Lawrence Gordon, Walter Hill, Joel Silver; Release Date Wide: 08/13/2004; Runtime (in minutes): 87; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: 20th Century Fox Film Corporation
Posted November 11 1994 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Pokémon Go' gets the Honest Trailer treatment
- Radiohead played 'Let Down' for first time in a decade
- James Corden's parents cover WWE Monday Night Raw
- Shonda Rhimes on 'Scandal': 'I never said this was the final season'
- Morrissey reveals world tour dates
- Billy Ray Cyrus comedy 'Still the King' renewed by CMT
- Cartoon Hillary Clinton pokes fun of DNC drama with Stephen Colbert
- Toronto Film Festival 2016: See First Look Images From This Year's Lineup
- 'One Tree Hill': Where Are They Now?
- 'Little Miss Sunshine': Where Are They Now?
- 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child': 22 Magical Photos
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 4 Panels
- 'Friends': See the Cast's Evolution Over 10 Years