Doom-schmoom. When I want forward-scrolling, kill-everything-that-twitches entertainment, I’ll stick to the original sources — namely, the Alien series and (to a lesser extent) the Predator movies. Alien vs. Predator is scary enough when you’re a lone Marine bumping into nasties at every twist of a dark corridor, but this game ups the creepitude quotient considerably by allowing you to assume the role of either monster. And the attention to detail is terrific — check out the faster scrolling and jangly, grainy display when you’re playing the Alien. A
Genre: Action/Adventure, Sci-fi and Fantasy, Horror; Starring: Lance Henriksen, Sanaa Lathan, Raoul Bova, Ewen Bremner; Director: Paul Anderson (Director), Bharat Nalluri; Author: Paul Anderson (Director), Shane Salerno; Producer (person): John Davis, David Giler, Lawrence Gordon, Walter Hill, Joel Silver; Release Date Wide: 08/13/2004; Runtime (in minutes): 87; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: 20th Century Fox Film Corporation
Posted November 11 1994 — 12:00 AM EST
- The year in Shondaland: A look back with Shonda Rhimes & her leading ladies
- Colbert tackles Thanksgiving controversies on 'The Late Show'
- New 'Star Wars' spot returns us to last year's teaser
- Uzo Aduba explains what it's like to perform alongside Taylor Swift
- Jimmy Fallon and Nathan Lane play 'Kid Dictionary'
- James Corden: Don't deep-fry a turkey today
- Is there a 'Blacklist' baby on the way?