Ex-Clash guitarist Mick Jones writes the album’s own epitaph with ”Looking for a Song.” Clearly, he never found one. A peril of the digital age is music that progresses by number rather than idea. This third incarnation of Big Audio Dynamite continues Jones’ bid for currency by experimenting with the sounds of London’s dance clubs. The result is neither good rave nor good rock. C-
Higher Power Ex-Clash guitarist Mick Jones writes the album's own epitaph with ''Looking for a Song.'' Clearly, he never found one. A peril of the digital age is...Higher Power Ex-Clash guitarist Mick Jones writes the album's own epitaph with ''Looking for a Song.'' Clearly, he never found one. A peril of the digital age is...1994-11-18
Posted November 18 1994 — 12:00 AM EST
- Now's your chance to see 'Mad Max: Fury Road' in IMAX theaters
- Obama to honor Stephen King, Sally Field with National Medals of Arts
- Queen Elizabeth is a huge fan of 'Downton Abbey'
- You can binge all of TNT's new show 'Public Morals' — only on Labor Day weekend
- New 'Batman v Superman' pics show Wonder Woman, the Batmobile
- 'Star Wars: Aftermath': Finding Han Solo for a quick galactic run
- Kanye West sends Taylor Swift flowers after the 2015 VMAs
- Force Friday: See Hasbro's 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' toys
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- Johnny Depp, Gabrielle Union, Karlie Kloss & More!