Is Eva Herzigova, the 21-year-old in the Wonderbra ads, the next Bond girl? The Czech cover girl is apparently among the finalists anxious to play the femme fatale in Goldeneye, the latest Bond installment, starring Pierce Brosnan as Agent 007. MGM/UA won’t confirm it, though a spokeswoman for Herzigova (a former Guess? campaigner) says, ”She’s done three tests, but we don’t have it in writing.” Goldeneye goes before the cameras in January. Among the locations: a former Roll-Royce (not Aston Martin) factory in England, and hot spots around the world.
Posted November 25 1994 — 12:00 AM EST
- Bruce Springsteen stops ‘Jersey Girl’ performance for a marriage proposal
- Rihanna teases VMAs performance with abstract art video
- Here's how they make those movie sex scenes so sexy
- Robert Gant talks romancing Debbie Gibson in 'Summer of Dreams'
- 'Southside With You' reviews: What critics are saying
- 'Rogue One' trailer gets 'Friends' treatment in mash-up video
- Drake sent Rihanna a message... on a billboard