Is Eva Herzigova, the 21-year-old in the Wonderbra ads, the next Bond girl? The Czech cover girl is apparently among the finalists anxious to play the femme fatale in Goldeneye, the latest Bond installment, starring Pierce Brosnan as Agent 007. MGM/UA won’t confirm it, though a spokeswoman for Herzigova (a former Guess? campaigner) says, ”She’s done three tests, but we don’t have it in writing.” Goldeneye goes before the cameras in January. Among the locations: a former Roll-Royce (not Aston Martin) factory in England, and hot spots around the world.
Posted November 25 1994 — 12:00 AM EST
- Wilmer Valderrama signs on to Fox's 'Minority Report' pilot
- 'The Good Wife' recap: No harm, no foul, and 'microbursts of contempt'
- 'The Good Wife' recap: Sex, secrets, and radical politics
- 'The Good Wife' recap: Michael J. Fox returned: A pest with pesticides?
- Marc Cuban, Ann Coulter join ‘Sharknado 3’ as president and VP
- The EW Guide to Music Festival Season 2015
- 'The Real Housewives of New York City' Season 7 trailer: Bethenny's back