Is Eva Herzigova, the 21-year-old in the Wonderbra ads, the next Bond girl? The Czech cover girl is apparently among the finalists anxious to play the femme fatale in Goldeneye, the latest Bond installment, starring Pierce Brosnan as Agent 007. MGM/UA won’t confirm it, though a spokeswoman for Herzigova (a former Guess? campaigner) says, ”She’s done three tests, but we don’t have it in writing.” Goldeneye goes before the cameras in January. Among the locations: a former Roll-Royce (not Aston Martin) factory in England, and hot spots around the world.
Posted November 25 1994 — 12:00 AM EST
- Robin Williams' daughter shares touching tribute to Oliver Sacks
- Jay Z apparently joined Instagram – then quit after only a few hours
- See Miley Cyrus meet Internet sensation Baddie Winkle before the VMAs
- Netflix will lose 'Catching Fire,' 'Transformers' at the end of September
- See the 'Man of Steel' trailer get the 'Deadpool' treatment
- See 'Game of Thrones' fans visit filming locations around the world
- Dave Grohl celebrates Chicago’s music scene at Wrigley Field show
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Khloé & Kris, Elsa & Chris, Rihanna and More!