Is Eva Herzigova, the 21-year-old in the Wonderbra ads, the next Bond girl? The Czech cover girl is apparently among the finalists anxious to play the femme fatale in Goldeneye, the latest Bond installment, starring Pierce Brosnan as Agent 007. MGM/UA won’t confirm it, though a spokeswoman for Herzigova (a former Guess? campaigner) says, ”She’s done three tests, but we don’t have it in writing.” Goldeneye goes before the cameras in January. Among the locations: a former Roll-Royce (not Aston Martin) factory in England, and hot spots around the world.
Posted November 25 1994 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Creed,' 'Empire,' 'Black-ish' win big at NAACP Image Awards
- Ethan Hawke to play resurrected assassin in '24 Hours to Live'
- CBS orders medical drama pilot 'Sensory' from Ridley Scott, David Zabel
- The Originals: Julie Plec blogs the return of Josh
- Julie's Diary: 'Vampire Diaries' boss goes behind the scenes on Paul Wesley-directed episode
- What if movies ended when someone spoke the title?
- Lady Gaga to be honored by Grammy Museum