Is Eva Herzigova, the 21-year-old in the Wonderbra ads, the next Bond girl? The Czech cover girl is apparently among the finalists anxious to play the femme fatale in Goldeneye, the latest Bond installment, starring Pierce Brosnan as Agent 007. MGM/UA won’t confirm it, though a spokeswoman for Herzigova (a former Guess? campaigner) says, ”She’s done three tests, but we don’t have it in writing.” Goldeneye goes before the cameras in January. Among the locations: a former Roll-Royce (not Aston Martin) factory in England, and hot spots around the world.
Posted November 25 1994 — 12:00 AM EST
- The Monkees release new song written by XTC's Andy Partridge
- 'Killer POV' lives! Horror podcast team reassembles as 'Shock Waves'
- Arsenio Hall refutes Sinead O'Connor charge that he gave Prince drugs
- 'Bates Motel': Kerry Ehrin, Freddie Highmore on Monday's episode
- Kristen Stewart, Gabourey Sidibe to direct short films for Refinery29
- 'DWTS': Nyle DiMarco just got robbed of a 10... again
- Bono joins Lupita Nyong'o, 'Eclipsed' cast to remember kidnapped girls
- 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt': Before They Were Stars
- 'Wayward Pines' Season 2: Exclusive Photos of the New Main Cast
- See President Obama's Very First White House Correspondents Dinner
- 13 Times Real Pain Inspired Great Art
- Destiny's Child's Best Matching Outfits Through the Years
- 'The Simpsons': See the Voices Behind Your Favorite Characters