Joisey’s favorite sons deliver all their hits, including ”Livin’ on a Prayer” and ”You Give Love a Bad Name.” But you also get four previously unreleased vids, including their current smasheroo ”Always,” which may be the scariest video ever made — an excessive mixture of gratuitous sex and explosions in the utter absence of a story line. The big drag about Cross Road: The Video, though, is that the clips aren’t in chronological order, making it hard to fully appreciate the vicissitudes of Jon’s bitchin’ ‘do. B-
Cross Road: The Video Joisey's favorite sons deliver all their hits, including ''Livin' on a Prayer'' and ''You Give Love a Bad Name.'' But you also get four previously...Cross Road: The VideoMusicalUnrated Joisey's favorite sons deliver all their hits, including ''Livin' on a Prayer'' and ''You Give Love a Bad Name.'' But you also get four previously...1994-11-25
Genre: Musical; MPAA Rating: Unrated
Posted November 25 1994 — 12:00 AM EST
- Barack Obama crashes Stephen Colbert's post-Super Bowl 'Late Show'
- Twitter finds unofficial Super Bowl mascot in diarrhea medication ad
- Schick channels 'Transformers' for Super Bowl 50 ad
- Taraji P. Henson confuses Coldplay with Maroon 5: 'Oooooooopppps. Lmao!'
- These are the best Super Bowl 50 halftime show GIFs
- Psylocke swoops in during 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Super Bowl teaser
- See all the movie trailers that aired during Super Bowl 50