A few things you didn’t know about former teen dream David Cassidy. (1) He wrote the theme song to NBC’s John Larroquette Show: ”I submitted the music under a false name, Blind Lemon Jackson. When the producers called they were surprised that they were talking to David Cassidy.” (2) He lost most of his Partridge Family memorabilia in January’s earthquake: ”I had the stuff in a big box that was crushed. I think even the lunch box is a goner.” (3) He’s superstitious: Cassidy refuses to talk about either of his TV pilots. ”I’ve had more things fall apart in the 11th hour than I care to remember,” he says. Maybe he’ll get another lunch box out of the deal.
Posted November 25 1994 — 12:00 AM EST
- Watch Jason Segel channel David Foster Wallace in The End of the Tour trailer
- The Weeknd lives through a car crash in 'The Hills' video
- Vanessa Bayer, Fred Armisen, more appear in new Jenny Lewis video
- Neil Young thought Florence Welch was 'a man with a high voice'
- New 'League of Extraordinary Gentlemen'?
- Blink-182, Tom DeLonge: 'friendly divorce'
- Rob Delaney and Sharon Horgan make messy love in Amazon’s 'Catastrophe'
- Bill Paxton reminisces about 15 key roles
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- Ben Affleck, Taylor Swift, the Entourage Guys & More!