A few things you didn’t know about former teen dream David Cassidy. (1) He wrote the theme song to NBC’s John Larroquette Show: ”I submitted the music under a false name, Blind Lemon Jackson. When the producers called they were surprised that they were talking to David Cassidy.” (2) He lost most of his Partridge Family memorabilia in January’s earthquake: ”I had the stuff in a big box that was crushed. I think even the lunch box is a goner.” (3) He’s superstitious: Cassidy refuses to talk about either of his TV pilots. ”I’ve had more things fall apart in the 11th hour than I care to remember,” he says. Maybe he’ll get another lunch box out of the deal.
Posted November 25 1994 — 12:00 AM EST
- See 4 never-before-seen images from the illustrated 'Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone'
- 21 things we learned from Lifetime's 'Unauthorized 90210 Story'
- Michael Fassbender 'studied Ashton Kutcher' (not really) for 'Steve Jobs'
- Why Victoria Justice got starstruck at Fashion Week
- Broadway's Cinderella and Prince Hans actor from 'Frozen' tie the knot
- Miley Cyrus hosts 'SNL': EW live blog
- Miley Cyrus hosts 'SNL': Play People's unofficial drinking game