A few things you didn’t know about former teen dream David Cassidy. (1) He wrote the theme song to NBC’s John Larroquette Show: ”I submitted the music under a false name, Blind Lemon Jackson. When the producers called they were surprised that they were talking to David Cassidy.” (2) He lost most of his Partridge Family memorabilia in January’s earthquake: ”I had the stuff in a big box that was crushed. I think even the lunch box is a goner.” (3) He’s superstitious: Cassidy refuses to talk about either of his TV pilots. ”I’ve had more things fall apart in the 11th hour than I care to remember,” he says. Maybe he’ll get another lunch box out of the deal.
Posted November 25 1994 — 12:00 AM EST
- Adele endorses Hillary Clinton at Miami concert
- Stephen Colbert compares Donald Trump to Voldemort
- 'This Is Us': Dan Fogelman breaks down Jack and William revelations
- Trump-inspired 'Law & Order: SVU' episode gets post-election air date
- 'This Is Us': Milo Ventimiglia on Jack's fate
- 'Gilmore Girls' revival: New posters feature three generations, plus Luke
- Kim Kardashian West is Wonder Woman in Halloween throwback photo
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers
- This Is What the 2001 CMAs Looked Like
- 'Smallville': Where Are They Now?
- Flashback to Taylor Swift's First Album Drop