A few things you didn’t know about former teen dream David Cassidy. (1) He wrote the theme song to NBC’s John Larroquette Show: ”I submitted the music under a false name, Blind Lemon Jackson. When the producers called they were surprised that they were talking to David Cassidy.” (2) He lost most of his Partridge Family memorabilia in January’s earthquake: ”I had the stuff in a big box that was crushed. I think even the lunch box is a goner.” (3) He’s superstitious: Cassidy refuses to talk about either of his TV pilots. ”I’ve had more things fall apart in the 11th hour than I care to remember,” he says. Maybe he’ll get another lunch box out of the deal.
Posted November 25 1994 — 12:00 AM EST
- Taylor Swift is really, really excited for the 'Wildest Dreams' music video debut
- Ian McKellen and Patrick Stewart almost joined Taylor Swift on tour
- 'We Are Your Friends' had one of the worst openings in history
- Details on the 'AHS: Hotel' Halloween episodes with Lily Rabe and Darren Criss
- 'Hannibal' finale review: A perversely romantic, totally satisfying last supper
- Caitlyn Jenner on the realities of dating as a transgender woman
- See how 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' created 'The Twins'
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Demi Lovato, Nicki Minaj, Bill Murray, Bruce Willis and More!