A few things you didn’t know about former teen dream David Cassidy. (1) He wrote the theme song to NBC’s John Larroquette Show: ”I submitted the music under a false name, Blind Lemon Jackson. When the producers called they were surprised that they were talking to David Cassidy.” (2) He lost most of his Partridge Family memorabilia in January’s earthquake: ”I had the stuff in a big box that was crushed. I think even the lunch box is a goner.” (3) He’s superstitious: Cassidy refuses to talk about either of his TV pilots. ”I’ve had more things fall apart in the 11th hour than I care to remember,” he says. Maybe he’ll get another lunch box out of the deal.
Posted November 25 1994 — 12:00 AM EST
- How the Spice Girls gave Adele the 'hope' to pursue a career in music
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' boss on that shocking Annalise news
- No Doubt is filling Gwen Stefani's spot with AFI frontman Davey Havok
- See Kerry Washington as Anita Hill in first trailer for 'Confirmation'
- Fox orders 'Lethal Weapon' pilot starring Damon Wayans
- See the first trailer for Cameron Crowe's Showtime comedy 'Roadies'
- 'Night Manager' trailer: Tom Hiddleston & Hugh Laurie team for AMC miniseries