Thanks to doting mom Kathie Lee Gifford, who talks about him all the time on Live With Regis & Kathie Lee, 4-year-old Cody Gifford has garnered a country full of fans who shower him with gifts. Nice, but at home the queen of morning talk prefers videos related to the Bible for her son. Daughter Cassidy, 1, may be too young to appreciate the lessons, but one of Cody’s favorite tapes is based on The Children’s Bible. Says Gifford, ”Not only are they entertainment, but they help form a foundation in his life. Bible stories offer more adventure and excitement than any Power Rangers episode.”
Posted November 25 1994 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'American Idol': See why Fantasia & La'Porsha got a standing ovation
- Watch Melissa McCarthy start a Girl Scout war in NSFW trailer for 'The Boss'
- '11.22.63': James Franco says playing a time-traveler is 'discombobulating'
- 'X-Files' first look: The Lone Gunmen return!
- TV Jukebox: 6 songs to remember from TV this week
- The 9 lives of Meredith Grey
- Ryan Reynolds 'would totally do' a 'Two Guys, a Girl and a Pizza Place' reunion