Thanks to doting mom Kathie Lee Gifford, who talks about him all the time on Live With Regis & Kathie Lee, 4-year-old Cody Gifford has garnered a country full of fans who shower him with gifts. Nice, but at home the queen of morning talk prefers videos related to the Bible for her son. Daughter Cassidy, 1, may be too young to appreciate the lessons, but one of Cody’s favorite tapes is based on The Children’s Bible. Says Gifford, ”Not only are they entertainment, but they help form a foundation in his life. Bible stories offer more adventure and excitement than any Power Rangers episode.”
Posted November 25 1994 — 12:00 AM EST
- Josh Gad Voices a Reincarnated Dog in 'A Dog's Purpose' Trailer
- Oprah Winfrey reveals a ‘Queen Sugar’ sex scene gave her an idea
- Clea DuVall on her directorial debut, 'The Intervention'
- DNCE explain the weirdest interpretation of 'Cake by the Ocean'
- 'Freaks and Geeks': John Francis Daley shares behind-the-scenes photos
- Billionaire Richard Branson nearly died in bike crash
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Vampire Diaries,' 'Arrow,' 'Grey's' and more