Thanks to doting mom Kathie Lee Gifford, who talks about him all the time on Live With Regis & Kathie Lee, 4-year-old Cody Gifford has garnered a country full of fans who shower him with gifts. Nice, but at home the queen of morning talk prefers videos related to the Bible for her son. Daughter Cassidy, 1, may be too young to appreciate the lessons, but one of Cody’s favorite tapes is based on The Children’s Bible. Says Gifford, ”Not only are they entertainment, but they help form a foundation in his life. Bible stories offer more adventure and excitement than any Power Rangers episode.”
Posted January 17 2015 — 11:46 AM EST
- Adrianne Palicki talks 'Agents of SHIELD' and Bobbi: 'a really interesting struggle for her'
- 'Justified': Jere Burns on Mikey's loyalty and THAT scene
- 'Being Mary Jane' director on portraying racism on TV
- 'Finding Carter' returns with its best hour yet
- 'Cougar Town' series finale: How the cul-de-sac crew said goodbye
- Casting Net: Hugh Jackman in 'Apostle Paul,' Stephen Amell in 'TMNT 2'
- Joni Mitchell hospitalized
- Woe-woe-woe: 23 signature sad songs of the past 20 years
- Jailbird watching: 13 memorable movie prisoners
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- Alicia, Nicki & Bey, Brooke Shields, Helen & Katie and More!