Thanks to doting mom Kathie Lee Gifford, who talks about him all the time on Live With Regis & Kathie Lee, 4-year-old Cody Gifford has garnered a country full of fans who shower him with gifts. Nice, but at home the queen of morning talk prefers videos related to the Bible for her son. Daughter Cassidy, 1, may be too young to appreciate the lessons, but one of Cody’s favorite tapes is based on The Children’s Bible. Says Gifford, ”Not only are they entertainment, but they help form a foundation in his life. Bible stories offer more adventure and excitement than any Power Rangers episode.”
Posted January 17 2015 — 11:46 AM EST
- Khloe Kardashian confirms Kylie Jenner had some help with those plump lips
- 'Bones' preview: 'They could be executing an innocent man'
- Sony orders second season of 'Powers'
- 'I Am Big Bird' directors on how the film became a love story: Watch an exclusive clip
- You've got to be 'shipping me: Norma and Romero on 'Bates Motel'
- Orson Welles turns 100: How to become an expert in seven easy steps
- Meet the guys who invented the musical in Broadway’s 'Something Rotten!'
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Chrissy & John, Reese Witherspoon, Charles Esten & More!