Thanks to doting mom Kathie Lee Gifford, who talks about him all the time on Live With Regis & Kathie Lee, 4-year-old Cody Gifford has garnered a country full of fans who shower him with gifts. Nice, but at home the queen of morning talk prefers videos related to the Bible for her son. Daughter Cassidy, 1, may be too young to appreciate the lessons, but one of Cody’s favorite tapes is based on The Children’s Bible. Says Gifford, ”Not only are they entertainment, but they help form a foundation in his life. Bible stories offer more adventure and excitement than any Power Rangers episode.”
Posted November 25 1994 — 12:00 AM EST
- Listen to David Tennant explain Einstein's theory of general relativity
- See the fiery opening title sequence for 'The Shannara Chronicles'
- Daniel Radcliffe is jealous of Eddie Redmayne's 'Fantastic Beasts' costume
- Ron Howard set to direct thriller 'The Girl Before'
- Ice-T and Coco welcome daughter Chanel Nicole
- John Stamos shares high school prom throwback photo
- Chris Miller shares an update on 'The Lego Movie' sequel