Only a director’s mother could love this amateurish effort about an estranged father and son who get a second chance through football. In Last Time Out, John Conrad plays Danny, a collegiate star drinking away his future. Christian Beck plays his father, a former college star (and fellow drunk) who tries to save his son by enrolling in college-and joining the team! Right on cue, the starting quarterback falls off the stadium roof and dies. Then Dad steps in and leads Danny’s team to glory. Silly as the story may sound, this tripe is served up in utter earnestness. If it weren’t so deadly dull, it might actually be funny. D
Last Time Out Only a director's mother could love this amateurish effort about an estranged father and son who get a second chance through football. In Last...Last Time OutDramaPG-13 Only a director's mother could love this amateurish effort about an estranged father and son who get a second chance through football. In Last...1994-11-25
Genre: Drama; Starring: Christian Conrad, John Beck; Status: In Season; MPAA Rating: PG-13
Posted November 25 1994 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Descendants' react: Did the tale about junior Disney villains cast a spell?
- Andre 3000 joins ABC's 'American Crime'
- Casting Net: Gary Oldman joins space love story
- Josh Gad wraps 'Beauty and the Beast' filming, shares pic
- Remembering Roddy Piper's rowdy film career
- Why 'The Tribe' is the perfect videogame movie
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' producers offer hints about the show's timeline
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Amy Poehler, Justin Theroux, Rihanna & More!