Only a director’s mother could love this amateurish effort about an estranged father and son who get a second chance through football. In Last Time Out, John Conrad plays Danny, a collegiate star drinking away his future. Christian Beck plays his father, a former college star (and fellow drunk) who tries to save his son by enrolling in college-and joining the team! Right on cue, the starting quarterback falls off the stadium roof and dies. Then Dad steps in and leads Danny’s team to glory. Silly as the story may sound, this tripe is served up in utter earnestness. If it weren’t so deadly dull, it might actually be funny. D
Last Time Out Only a director's mother could love this amateurish effort about an estranged father and son who get a second chance through football. In Last...Last Time OutDramaPG-13 Only a director's mother could love this amateurish effort about an estranged father and son who get a second chance through football. In Last...1994-11-25
Genre: Drama; Starring: Christian Conrad, John Beck; MPAA Rating: PG-13
Posted November 25 1994 — 12:00 AM EST
- Watch Coldplay's hilarious 'Game of Thrones' musical
- 'Wayward Pines' exec producer Chad Hodge's post-show dish: Why (SPOILER) had to die
- Casting Net: Gabrielle Union heading to Jamie Foxx action film 'Sleepless Night'
- 'The View' eyeing two new cohosts?
- 'The Help' director Tate Taylor to helm 'Girl on the Train'
- Pete Davidson live tweets his 'Harry Potter' marathon, gives 'dope as f---' review
- Reese Witherspoon as Tinker Bell: Disney developing 'Peter Pan' spinoff 'Tink'
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 10 hottest tours
- Melissa McCarthy: Did you know she was in...?
- Kendall & Lily, Jon Bon Jovi, Chanel Iman and More!