Aaron Tippin, who first scored in 1990 with ”You’ve Got to Stand for Something,” returns to the theme of values and self-reliance on Lookin’ Back at Myself. This time, he just repeats himself in songs high in honky-tonk rhythms but low in originality. Ditto for yet another paean to Hank Williams (”Mission From Hank”) and a song that equates the contents of a country boy’s toolbox with ”the family jewels.” C-
Lookin' Back at MyselfAaron Tippin, who first scored in 1990 with ''You've Got to Stand for Something,'' returns to the theme of values and self-reliance on Lookin'...Lookin' Back at MyselfCountryAaron Tippin, who first scored in 1990 with ''You've Got to Stand for Something,'' returns to the theme of values and self-reliance on Lookin'...1994-11-25
Genre: Country; Lead Performer: Aaron Tippin
Posted November 25 1994 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'X-Men' alum Famke Janssen joins 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Bottoms up! Here's your 'Bachelor in Paradise' drinking game
- New Dirk Gently TV show in the works from Chronicle writer
- See Joseph Gordon-Levitt try Snapchat for the first time
- Director talks about Dr. Dre on the set of 'Straight Outta Compton'
- Chris Pratt wants fans to design his Facebook cover photo
- Lost F. Scott Fitzgerald story to be published after 76 years
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Amy Poehler, Justin Theroux, Rihanna & More!