Aaron Tippin, who first scored in 1990 with ”You’ve Got to Stand for Something,” returns to the theme of values and self-reliance on Lookin’ Back at Myself. This time, he just repeats himself in songs high in honky-tonk rhythms but low in originality. Ditto for yet another paean to Hank Williams (”Mission From Hank”) and a song that equates the contents of a country boy’s toolbox with ”the family jewels.” C-
Lookin' Back at MyselfAaron Tippin, who first scored in 1990 with ''You've Got to Stand for Something,'' returns to the theme of values and self-reliance on Lookin'...Lookin' Back at MyselfCountryAaron Tippin, who first scored in 1990 with ''You've Got to Stand for Something,'' returns to the theme of values and self-reliance on Lookin'...1994-11-25
Genre: Country; Lead Performer: Aaron Tippin
Posted November 25 1994 — 12:00 AM EST
- USA Women win soccer's World Cup: Celebs on Twitter say...
- 'Penny Dreadful' showrunner's postmortem on season finale: 'I’m just very proud of it'
- Kate Hudson gets patriotic, belts out the national anthem on Instagram
- 'Dukes of Hazzard' costar: TV Land wrong
- Keke Palmer previews 'Scream Queens'
- Empire State Building jams out to Grateful Dead with synchronized July 4 light show
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Rumer & Khloé, Usher, Cara Delevingne & More!