Aaron Tippin, who first scored in 1990 with ”You’ve Got to Stand for Something,” returns to the theme of values and self-reliance on Lookin’ Back at Myself. This time, he just repeats himself in songs high in honky-tonk rhythms but low in originality. Ditto for yet another paean to Hank Williams (”Mission From Hank”) and a song that equates the contents of a country boy’s toolbox with ”the family jewels.” C-
Lookin' Back at MyselfAaron Tippin, who first scored in 1990 with ''You've Got to Stand for Something,'' returns to the theme of values and self-reliance on Lookin'...Lookin' Back at MyselfCountryAaron Tippin, who first scored in 1990 with ''You've Got to Stand for Something,'' returns to the theme of values and self-reliance on Lookin'...1994-11-25
Genre: Country; Lead Performer: Aaron Tippin
Posted November 25 1994 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Scream' postmortem: The killer speaks out!
- 'Scream' postmortem: The killer revealed! What's next?
- Fox News anchor Harris Faulkner sues Hasbro over same-named toy hamster
- Casting Net: Scott Eastwood set to become action star in 'Overdrive'
- 'Scream' honors Wes Craven during finale
- Ellen Page says her 'Freeheld' role inspired her to come out
- 'Brides of Dracula' series from 'Arrow' producer gets NBC pilot commitment
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- Victoria Justice, Andrew & Laura, Rihanna and More!